1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2011 Toyota Tacoma AC 4 Cylinder 4x4

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by tacomalex, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Mar 16, 2012 at 2:41 PM
    tacomalex

tacomalex [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    WV
    Vehicle:
    '11 SR5 2.7l 4x4
    plasti dip engine
    Posted this on CL just now, figured I post it on here too.

"2011 Toyota Tacoma, 2.7L 4 Cylinder Engine, 5 Speed Manual, SR5 Package, Access Cab, 4x4, Pyrite Mica

21,xxx miles, it is my daily driver. It comes with a Toyota 6 year, 120,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. It is a beautiful truck that rides well and will last a long time.

Grey cloth interior, seat covers have been on since day one, weathertech floor liners up front, vinyl floor mats in back, original carpet floor mats included as well, backup camera, CD player, auxilary input, steering wheel audio controls, clutchless start button, power windows and locks, keyless entry, leather wrapped 5 speed shifter.

Since I have owned it I have put on an OME (Old Man Emu) Suspension Lift, Light Racing Upper Control Arms, Black TRD Sport Wheels, LT255/75/17 (32") Nitto Trail Grapplers, LCE Performance Headers, All-Pro Front IFS Skid Plate. I also have a Volant CAI but I took it off because I hated the sound, I will give it to you if you want when you buy the truck.

Toyota trucks are very dependable and long lasting. They hold their value very well. I bought this truck new in March of 2011. I am selling it so I can buy and older Tacoma and have money for school. I am very busy right now, but by March 23rd (Thursday) I will be available any time to have you come and look at and test drive the truck. If you have any questions email me and I will respond as quickly as I can. I can also email more pictures at request.

Serious buyers call me at 304-543-3476, if I do not answer text me and I will call you back as soon as possible, do not leave voice messages.
    Payment details will be worked out once a serious buyer comes forward. Cash only."

I'm replacing my AAL's next week as I have a broken one right now. Also I'll go ahead and tell you there are two dents/scratches from a tree on the driver side doors near the bottom, the plastic step piece on the rear bumper is missing and the bumper itself is bent, and I also have two OEM foglights w/ no wiring harness or switch I'll give you.

Click my build thread below if you wanna see everything I've done to it.

I'm asking $23,000 for it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note: I posted this thread to reach out to buyers, not for you to discuss anything about my truck or the price.

2. Mar 16, 2012 at 5:15 PM
    RadRed06

RadRed06 Christ Follower

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Flowood, MS
    Vehicle:
    '12 Pyrite 4x4 OR
    Lifted on 33s
    Sucks you have to sell, I love your truck. It actually persuaded me to go with the OME lift. GLWS!

3. Mar 16, 2012 at 5:17 PM
    tacomalex

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    WV
    Vehicle:
    '11 SR5 2.7l 4x4
    plasti dip engine
    ehh I'm not worried about it too much, I'll still be in a Tacoma and selling this help me pay for my schooling so I'll be happier without it!

4. Apr 12, 2012 at 11:39 AM
    tacomalex

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    WV
    Vehicle:
    '11 SR5 2.7l 4x4
    plasti dip engine
    Price Drop!

5. Apr 20, 2012 at 8:46 AM
    tacomalex

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    WV
    Vehicle:
    '11 SR5 2.7l 4x4
    plasti dip engine
  6. Apr 27, 2012 at 9:23 AM
    tacomalex

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    WV
    Vehicle:
    '11 SR5 2.7l 4x4
    plasti dip engine
    Putting it up on cars.com and autotrader.com today, also putting up a new CL ad.

7. Apr 27, 2012 at 11:49 AM
    BlackSeven

BlackSeven Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    '10 Reg Cab 4x4
    Toytec Ultimate Lift kit, Toytec Rear AAL, 4.88 Gears, ARB Rear locker, Doug Thorley header, Volant Cold Air Intake, Demello Offroad front high clearance bumper, ARB On board Air compressor, BLHM, Wet Okoles, 2011 Color matched grill, Weathertech mats, 4x Innovations Sliders, ATO Engine Skid plate, ATO High lift bed mounts.
    Sorry to crap up your FS Thread, but what is your final ride height on the front end measured from the center hub to the fender? I have the toytec ULK and I have more rake in the front end than you and I was wondering if I should jack up the collar on the coils to level the truck, or it's just an illusion of the regular cab vs access cab.

Products Discussed in

To Top