Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Icon Coilovers and Rear Resi Shocks

Old 03-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #1
LVtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Grahm
LVtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Icon Coilovers and Rear Resi Shocks

SOLD

Old 03-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #2
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVtaco View Post
Like the title says I have Icon Coilovers and Icon Rear Resi shocks for sale. They have about 15,000 miles on them, I would say 200 miles off road. These were on my wife's truck so just street driving.

These are in great working condition.

If interested email me for pics at grahm.harsh@motostew.com

Asking $1300 plus shipping.

Also have a set of General Grabbers 285/75/16 lots of tread left mounted on Procomp 16'' Black 7031's Asking $1100

or $2200 for everything

If you don't show pics the mods will delete your ad.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:41 PM   #3
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Need pics of the actual items for sale (Not manufacture photos) or your thread will be locked.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
LVtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok Thanks guys i will get those posted
Old 03-19-2012, 03:27 AM   #5
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
How much of a lift are these good for?
Old 03-19-2012, 08:25 AM   #6
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Good for 3" of lift, but you'll need to run an aftermarket UCA to get your alignment back in spec.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:13 AM   #8
LVtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I was running them with so the truck was level and did NOT need UCA's.

The extended travel coilovers requires UCA'S not the standard length.

I will have pics up in a little bit.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:20 AM   #9
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
How much for just the rears?
Old 03-19-2012, 01:39 PM   #10
LVtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pics Added. i will get them cleaned up today and post more.

Thanks
Old 03-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #11
Tacoafloat will become famous soon enough

Coast Guard: SN
Name: Bo
Tacoafloat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was running them with so the truck was level and did NOT need UCA's.

The extended travel coilovers requires UCA'S not the standard length.

I will have pics up in a little bit.
So I take it these are standard travel then? Doesn't say in the original post.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #12
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
How much for just the rears?
X2 very interested. Second dibs I guess.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:48 PM   #13
LVtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoafloat View Post
So I take it these are standard travel then? Doesn't say in the original post.
Yes they are Standard travel.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:48 PM   #14
LVtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
X2 very interested. Second dibs I guess.

Will not separate.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:04 PM   #15
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Nice....the wife was rolling in style! Brand spanking new is not that much more! Not going to bust your balls by putting up prices, just an FYI!

GLWS, that's one of the best set ups IMO!
Old 03-19-2012, 04:24 PM   #16
LVtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Nice....the wife was rolling in style! Brand spanking new is not that much more! Not going to bust your balls by putting up prices, just an FYI!

GLWS, that's one of the best set ups IMO!
If you want them then make an offer.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #17
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
I would buy these if i didnt just buy some kings.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:04 PM   #18
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Will not separate.
GLWS pm me when you decide to part them.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:24 PM   #19
LVtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
GLWS pm me when you decide to part them.
I won't part them.