Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: CROSSFAB LIGHT BAR

Old 03-19-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
SxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: CROSSFAB LIGHT BAR

I know its a long shot but does anyone have one with 3 light tabs they'd like to sell? It actually doesnt even need to be a crossfab, i'd just like the light tabs to be where the crossfab one places theirs, right above the bumper.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man. This fella here has a killer deal on an N-Fab bar. He's a good dude, I've delt with him once and he ships fast and well package. I know it's not EXACTLY what you're looking for but it's close.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=209337
Old 03-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #3
SxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, saw it earlier and was really contemplating it. I thought about cutting the tabs and switching it to 3 centered but then thats when I was like well I might as well take a shot at getting the one I want first.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #4
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SxDx View Post
Thanks, saw it earlier and was really contemplating it. I thought about cutting the tabs and switching it to 3 centered but then thats when I was like well I might as well take a shot at getting the one I want first.
Oh absolutely. Ya never know, someone might have one laying around. Happy hunting sir.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #5
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Not what you are looking for specifically but it does have 3 tabs and I personally think it is the coolest lightbar I have ever seen!

http://omaha.craigslist.org/pts/2889225817.html
Old 03-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Is that metal rubbing on top of the bumper? ^
Old 03-19-2012, 08:04 PM   #7
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
it drills into the bumper
Old 03-19-2012, 08:05 PM   #8
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I can't tell if it goes through the cover....sits on top and rubs or if it is a small distance away from it!
Old 03-19-2012, 08:06 PM   #9
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
you drill a hole in it and it bolts through the bumper cover
Old 03-19-2012, 08:24 PM   #10
tterb681 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
tterb681's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-TACOM...#ht_500wt_1170
Old 03-19-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
or check out this one

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...light-bar.html
Old 03-19-2012, 10:51 PM   #12
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the replies ya'll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRYLONATOR View Post
Not what you are looking for specifically but it does have 3 tabs and I personally think it is the coolest lightbar I have ever seen!

http://omaha.craigslist.org/pts/2889225817.html
That was exactly what I was looking at buying before I saw crossfabs. Im going to email the seller anyway to see if they would ship and how much it'd be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Is that metal rubbing on top of the bumper? ^
I was concerned with that too...now that I've read that you gotta drill im not so sure if I want to do something that isn't reversible if i decide to change light bars in the future.
Anyone know how big of a hole/bolt?
Old 03-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #13
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tterb681 View Post

Thats where I got the pics from. If I get nothing on here in a few days (while I sell some items) i'll just buy it off their ebay link.
Thanks.