Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: My Chrome 2012 Grill for Your Silver Mica Grill [GA]

Old 03-21-2012, 11:40 AM   #1
flashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really nice
flashsplat's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: My Chrome 2012 Grill for Your Silver Mica Grill [GA]

So i realize the odds of this are pretty slim, but if someone out there has a 2012 Silver Mica front grill and wants the chrome one let me know.

My truck has less than 500 miles on it so mine of course is in mint condition. I would hope that trade is for something of similar condition.

I would prefer a local trade. I'd be willing to drive a bit also.

We can swap rear bumpers too if ya want :P

Thanks,
-Flashy
Old 03-23-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
flashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really nice
Make the booty go *womp*, *womp*, *womp*...
Old 03-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #3
Bump
Old 09-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ome-grill.html
Saw this thread if youre still looking
Old 09-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ome-grill.html
Saw this thread if youre still looking
Dude, you are my hero 0.o

Thanks for taking the time to post that in this thread. I shot him a PM.

I can't tell you how cool that was of you. You're like.. chuck norris level awesome to me right now..

Lol,
Thanks dude!
Old 09-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #6
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Someone just painted their grille with a clear coat and the chrome clearcoat combo turned it damn near silver mica
Old 09-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #7
Bigg Harley is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Bill
Bigg Harley's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: OE Silver Colored Grill for a Chrome Grill

I heard you have a Chrome Grill your thinking of trading..
Old 09-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #8
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashsplat View Post
Dude, you are my hero 0.o

Thanks for taking the time to post that in this thread. I shot him a PM.

I can't tell you how cool that was of you. You're like.. chuck norris level awesome to me right now..

Lol,
Thanks dude!
Hahaha no problem man, didnt even realize you guys wernt far from eachother
Old 09-12-2012, 05:56 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Hahaha no problem man, didnt even realize you guys wernt far from eachother

Haha, yeah.. it works out perfectly