Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS:New Front 5100 Bilstein Shocks

Old 03-22-2012, 06:50 PM   #1
ldickson is on a distinguished road
ldickson's Tacoma Gallery
FS:New Front 5100 Bilstein Shocks

New never used. Still in the box $120 plus shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
FS:New Front 5100 Bilstein Shocks-100_0240.jpg   FS:New Front 5100 Bilstein Shocks-100_0241.jpg  
Old 03-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #2
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
why are you getting rid of them?
Old 03-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 03-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #5
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
he has a 1st gen so i'm guessing 1st gen
Old 03-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #6
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
he has a 1st gen so i'm guessing 1st gen
Probably 2nd gen because he has a 1st gen
Old 03-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #7
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
either way i'd like them. Helluva deal and my lil bro is about to get a first gen.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:14 PM   #9
stlstrs is just really nicestlstrs is just really nicestlstrs is just really nicestlstrs is just really nice
stlstrs's Tacoma Gallery
They are for a 2nd gen. The first gen only have 3 settings, these have 4. Also the 2nd gen have different mounting than the 1st. definitely 2nd gen.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #10
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlstrs View Post
They are for a 2nd gen. The first gen only have 3 settings, these have 4. Also the 2nd gen have different mounting than the 1st. definitely 2nd gen.
even better!!
Old 03-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #11
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump!!!

Buy his front 5100's and my rears!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #12
Hey, I have no idea.The part# F4-BE5-CA77-T2 I sold my wheels so I dont need them anymore.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:39 AM   #14
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
2nd Gen

Part Number: 24-186711
Old Part Number: F4-BE5-C475-H1

I can't find any info the the above part number...

If these were for a 2nd Gen I would buy them right now.
That's because it should be a C477 on the OP's shock. And going off the RCD sticker, I'd give them a call to confirm the application. It's probably there part#.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:44 AM   #15
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlstrs View Post
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldickson View Post
Hey, I have no idea.The part# F4-BE5-CA77-T2 I sold my wheels so I dont need them anymore.
You have no idea if they are for a first or second gen? Why did you buy them not knowing this?
Old 03-23-2012, 06:54 AM   #16
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Those look like 2nd gen shocks.
The 1st gen 5100's dont have a "shaft" if you will , between the shock body and the lower bolt hole.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:04 AM   #17
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Couldn't find what trucks these were for last night on bilsteins website
Old 03-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #18
I got them from downsouth motor sports last year. They was for my 2010 Tacoma so they should work on 05-2010.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:58 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
This

You have no idea if they are for a first or second gen? Why did you buy them not knowing this?
They are for my 2010 so yes they should be for the 2nd gen