Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS - SoCal: 2011 Chrome grille, TRD floormats, and 16" TRD Offroad wheels

Old 03-25-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
FS - SoCal: 2011 Chrome grille, TRD floormats, and 16" TRD Offroad wheels

All of these parts are off of my 2011 TRD Offroad I bought new back in August.

1: 2011 stock chrome grille. It's in excellent condition with the exception of one missing lock fastener in the left side. Easy to replace or use the one from your old grille. Also has one small nick on the right side.
Asking $60

2: A complete set of carpet TRD Offroad floormats, front and back (double cab). I took them out when I bought the vehicle. Still in excellent condition. SOLD

3: A set of (4) 16" TRD Offroad stock rims. Each has a few minor scratches from the balancing weights. A couple also have a minor nick or two. Used for approx. 5,000 miles. Still in excellent condition. Comes with all (4) center caps and stock lugnuts. SOLD

All items are available for local pickup in San Diego or I'm willing to meet halfway in the general SoCal area. I will ship the grille.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:38 PM   #3
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Great prices on all, good luck with the sale.
Thanks!
Old 03-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #6
Angeloh163 is on a distinguished road
Name: Angelo
Angeloh163's Tacoma Gallery
If I only lived closer to SD.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:11 PM   #7

Price drop:

Grille: $80

Floormats: Sale pending

Wheels: $300

I should've mentioned I'm willing to meet halfway for those of you in the general SoCal area.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:14 PM   #8
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to ship the wheels?
Old 03-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #10
Angeloh163 is on a distinguished road
Name: Angelo
Angeloh163's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed
Old 03-28-2012, 05:53 PM   #11

Replied.

Update:

Grille pending sale

Floormats pending sale

All 4 wheels still available. $300. I'd prefer to sell them as a set unless I can find buyers for all of them. I've already had someone ask for just 2.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #12

Price drop. Wheels now $250 for all 4.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:56 AM   #14
The only easy day was yesterday
West31 is on a distinguished road

Name: Westin
West31's Tacoma Gallery
Grille

Hey man I saw your chrome rim looks in good condition would you be willing to ship to hawaii 96818. Let me know the the price it would look good on my truck.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by West31 View Post
Hey man I saw your chrome rim looks in good condition would you be willing to ship to hawaii 96818. Let me know the the price it would look good on my truck.

I apologize for the delay in responding. I've been pretty busy at work lately.

The shipping alone to Hawaii would cost more than what I'm selling the grille for. We can still do it if you want it that bad though. PM me if you're still interested.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #16

Bump. $250 for the wheels, center caps, and lugnuts, $60 for the grille.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:01 PM   #17
Frankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant future

Frankoo1234's Tacoma Gallery
how much to ship the grill to Socal 92805??
Old 04-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #18
Frankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant future

Frankoo1234's Tacoma Gallery
hold on your thing says SOCAL!? hahah i just noticed it what part?
Old 04-07-2012, 12:04 AM   #19

Alright, I guess I should've mentioned this before. As I said I'm willing to ship, however if you're asking me to ship across the country the shipping will be just as much if not more than what I'm asking for the items. If you're willing to pay shipping then by all means, but just throwing that out there. I will charge shipping costs as well as I cannot afford to ship across the country or to Hawaii, especially the wheels.

I apologize for the late responses to the pm's/replies. I'm active duty military and quite busy most of the time.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:24 AM   #20

Bump. Wheels are sold. Grille still up for grabs.