Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Black OEM Stereo/CD Player- Custom LED's Blue & White-05-08 +

Old 03-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
AZBACKCOUNTRY's Tacoma Gallery
Black OEM Stereo/CD Player- Custom LED's Blue & White-05-08 +

TOYOTA TACOMA OEM STEREO
SINGLE CD PLAYER
CUSTOM BLUE AND WHITE LED'S
THIS IS A FACTORY STEREO MODIFIED TO GET RID OF THE AMBER LED'S
HAS 12 FM PRE-SETS AND 6 AM PRESETS
FM1/ FM2 AND AM
CD PLAYERS WORKS GREAT AND HAS THE TEXT FEATURE
PRESETS ARE BLUE
AM/FM1/FM2/DISC AND SCAN ARE DONE IN WHITE
THE DISPLAY IS DONE IN WHITE-GREAT CRISP SCREEN MUCH EASIER TO READ THAN THE DISTRACTING AMBER
APPLICATION IS PLUG AND PLAY ON 2005 TROUGH 2008 TACOMAS
I HAVE BEEN TOLD IT WILL PLUG AND PLAY WITH 2009-2011 TACOMAS- PLEASE CHECK THE PICTURE FOR YOUR PLUG APPLICATION
EVERTHING WORKS GREAT AND I'VE DRIVEN WITH THIS FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS IN MY TRUCK
THERE IS SOME LIGHT SURFACE WEAR ON UNIT , NORMAL WITH A DAILY DRIVER STEREO
NO CRACKS/BREAKS OR CHIPS IN THE PLASTIC OR SCRATCHES
**No Clock or Hazzard included
Paypal (Gift)- $80.00
Just in case someone didn't want try and solder thiers this one is ready to go!!!!

Old 03-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks , I think the blue , white and black is a great combination for the interior.

Matches my gauges perfectly.

Az
Old 04-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #8
The only easy day was yesterday
West31 is on a distinguished road

Name: Westin
West31's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly if we were 100% sure it would fit on an 09 I would pick it up in a heartbeat
Old 04-08-2012, 04:11 PM   #9
Midnight Drifter is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
Midnight Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
The shape looks to be identical to the '09.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #10
Wassss' Up
gbinkley is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
gbinkley's Tacoma Gallery
Radio

I have the factory stereo that will fit an 09 tacoma, it has orange instead of blue but its going for 60 plus shipping and price is somewhat flexable. PM if interested.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #11

Quote:
Radio
I have the factory stereo that will fit an 09 tacoma, it has orange instead of blue but its going for 60 plus shipping and price is somewhat flexable. PM if interested.

Bump for you guys with blue and white Gauges!

Hey buddy- START YOUR OWN THREAD- Don't piggy back on my hard work , Pics and description!!!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 02:44 AM   #14
nuckin futs member
RIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Stefan
RIDDICK3's Tacoma Gallery
still got it i know im 5 months late haha