Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

05+ Fiberglass Fenders, Hood, & Bedsides ***FEELER***

Old 03-27-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Fiberglass Fenders, Hood, & Bedsides ***FEELER***

Hey fellas I'm going a different route with my truck so gotta sell my current fiberglass to afford the new stuff.

*Glassworks front fenders painted silver streak mica in good shape
325 new

*McNeil Fiberglass scooped hood that has never been mounted
350 new

*Brand new Fiberwerx 6" TT bedsides
500 new

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
If somebody buys the combo I'll throw in my current bumper/skid for free no lights included lol

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pictures are of glassworks bedsides

I don't have a pictures of the hood or fenders right now but I will by this weekend

Old 03-27-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
That hood is sweet! how much was it if you don't mind me asking.

EDIT: I should read before i type
Old 03-27-2012, 11:33 PM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Any pictures of a Tacoma with the hood on?
Old 03-27-2012, 11:39 PM   #4
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Any pictures of a Tacoma with the hood on?
almost
Old 03-27-2012, 11:41 PM   #5
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
if shipping wouldn't be $$$$$ i'd buy the hood.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:24 AM   #6
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Can u put the hood on a regular Tacoma? No fenders etc? Also, are you lookiń for a package deal or would you seperate the items?
Old 03-28-2012, 12:40 AM   #7
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that looks means as F***!

Sell me that bumper and skid! Lol
Old 03-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #9
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Can u put the hood on a regular Tacoma? No fenders etc? Also, are you lookiń for a package deal or would you seperate the items?
Yes you can but I'm really looking to do it in one shot because this is my daily driver and I don't want to be rolling around with no fenders lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Damn, that looks means as F***!

Sell me that bumper and skid! Lol
If somebody buys the combo I'll throw in my current bumper/skid for free no lights included lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
The hood is very cool.....Similar to what I'd like to do. Cool gear OP. GLWS.
Thanks
Old 03-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #10
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
damn i want that freaking hood! GLWS!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:27 AM   #11
markm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud of
markm2442's Tacoma Gallery
1st in line. Sent you a PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:31 AM   #12
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Got it!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #13
Marnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Marnes2986's Tacoma Gallery
that hood isnt on Mcneils website? more pictures? interested
Old 03-28-2012, 08:39 AM   #14
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
New Fiberwerx bedsides for sale??

*checks pics...sees shortbed*

Old 03-28-2012, 08:45 AM   #15
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnes2986 View Post
that hood isnt on Mcneils website? more pictures? interested
For some reason when they mashed perry's fab n' fiber's website with Mcneil's they lost some stuff.

I'm really looking to sell it all at once but If I did part it out I'd want a different buyer for everything
Old 03-28-2012, 08:46 AM   #16
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
New Fiberwerx bedsides for sale??

*checks pics...sees shortbed*

wah wah wahhhhhahahah lol
Old 03-28-2012, 10:25 AM   #17
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Yes you can but I'm really looking to do it in one shot because this is my daily driver and I don't want to be rolling around with no fenders lol

Thanks

Oh I would beinterested in the hood only. Well let me know if u decide to part with it. Thanks
Old 03-28-2012, 11:15 AM   #18
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had $ to spend. This stuff plus a LT setup would be awesome on my truck. GLWS
Old 03-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #19
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmans.army View Post
GLWS
Thanks
Old 03-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #20
cutcoej is on a distinguished road

Name: Emil
cutcoej's Tacoma Gallery
If you do decide to part it out, let me know. I would be interested in the front fenders!