Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen Super White OEM Rear Bumper, OEM Tow Hitch, OEM Fog Lights

Old 04-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
WhiteWiddow's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen Super White OEM Rear Bumper, OEM Tow Hitch, OEM Fog Lights

Just like the title says - I am selling my 2nd Gen Super White OEM Rear Bumper, OEM Tow Hitch, & OEM Fog Lights. I took all these off my 2006 DCLB TRD Sport when I installed my front & rear AP Bumpers. My truck just turned 40k so everything is in pretty good shape for being a 2006.

These prices are based on what I have seen the items go for in similar condition on TW. I am willing to take offers and I am also willing to drive within 30 miles to meet up; anything past 30 miles would be at buyers expense. I will ship to lower 48 states on the bumper and fog lights. Payment method is Cash, MO, or PayPal.

OEM Tow Hitch W/Hardware - $100 OBO (Pick up Preferred) (SOLD)

OEM Rear Bumper W/Hardware - $175 OBO (Pick up Preferred or you pay shipping, not sure how much but I know its gonna be $$$) (SOLD)

OEM Fog Lights W/No Harness - $65 OBO (Pick up or you pay shipping) (SOLD)

Old 04-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Can you get me a quote to ship the rear bumper to 94952? That would be a business address as well if it helps with price on the shipping at all.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
AJTipton1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
AJTipton1's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent...
Old 04-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

All PM's replied to BUMP.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:40 PM   #5
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
God I wish you were in CA. I have been waiting for this for awhile.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:09 AM   #6
a member

ALL PM's and Shipping quotes replied to.

For all you North Cali folks interested, Shipping USPS with Insurance is around $75
Old 04-04-2012, 03:26 PM   #7
a member

Afternoon Bump
Old 04-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #8
a member

ALL PM's Replied to.

Rear Bumper & Tow Hitch Still Available
Old 04-04-2012, 07:56 PM   #9
deanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant future

deanbhula1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for a hitch but am in az...too bad!!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #10
a member

BUMP
Old 04-19-2012, 08:20 AM   #11
a member

BUMP - LOWERED PRICE ON BUMPER
Old 04-19-2012, 12:07 PM   #12
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper - This could be a lot but shipping to 33064? Why can't you live in S. Florida..GAHHHHHHH