1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 Tacoma DC 4x4, TRD OffRoad, 6-spd., ~69,000 mi.

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by beef tube, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Apr 3, 2012 at 6:47 PM
    beef tube

beef tube [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Down South
    Vehicle:
    06 4WD TRD offroad 6-spd.
    265/75R16 Revo 2's, URD short shifter, cueball knob, Fog light mod
    Hey folks,

Considering selling the truck and moving back into an SUV to placate hobby interests. However, I'm not in a rush to do so since, ultimately, this is a pretty cool truck -- but, with the options list, it may be somewhat appealling to a Tacoma enthusiast.

2006 Toyota Tacoma DoubleCab, 4x4, 6-spd. manual, TRD OffRoad
    • ~69,000 miles
    • Adult owned, garaged, maintained
    • Clean GA title, in hand
    • URD short shifter w/ cueball knob
    • 265/75R16 Bridgestone Dueler Revo2 tires, nearly new
    • LED interior lights
    • Independent fog mod
    • …otherwise 100% stock!

Truck is overall in great shape and clean. Of course, it's a truck, and it's 6 years old, so it doesn't look like it just rolled off the showroom floor, but overall it's in fine condition. Paint is clean, I clayed/polished/waxed recently. Everything works great.

There is a small ding (half the size of a fist) in the left corner of the rear bumper on the chrome -- no chrome is missing and nothing rusted, previous owner likely just backed it into something. Like I said, it's a truck.

The rear seats have some "kid stains" from the previous owner. Steam cleaner would take it out just fine -- I took the stains out of the front seats with one, just haven't been bothered enough by it to do the rear. Otherwise, no rips or tears or "funk". I'm using it as an excuse for the wife to justify a set of Wet Okoles if I keep it. :)

What can I say, runs and drives fine, it's a Tacoma.

I'm looking for $19,800. I will consider trades on a mid-sized SUV, 4x4 preferred but not necessary. I'm thinking about a used Pathfinder, but may consider a 4Runner as well. If it's a 4Runner, I prefer the V8.

Price isn't set in stone, but it's a pretty sold price on the truck, and well below KBB on account of the imperfections. I may be willing to work with you on price -- for instance, if you're looking to lift the truck, I may let it go with the old set of 265/70R16 tires (plenty of tread) instead of the new Revo2's since you'll probably toss them anyways.

Truck is located just north of Atlanta.

Pics at this link: http://imgur.com/a/tXqcz#0

2. Apr 6, 2012 at 8:13 AM
    beef tube

beef tube [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Down South
    Vehicle:
    06 4WD TRD offroad 6-spd.
    265/75R16 Revo 2's, URD short shifter, cueball knob, Fog light mod
    102 views, and no interest at all? Not even a nibble? Do I smell or something?

Products Discussed in

To Top