Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

misc parts up for grabs

Old 04-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
misc parts up for grabs

So here goes, part out ver. 2.0. Starting from scratch. All prices shipped to lower 48 and payment through paypal as a gift. If your not comfortable sending as a gift we can work out a final price with the fees added.

1. fumoto oil drain valve, 20 shipped (SOLD)

2. powder coated valve covers, 200 shipped obo. bottom side should be cleaned up with scotchbrite or brillo pad or dremel wire wheel.

3. aeroforce interceptor dual gauge setup. 315 shipped. check the website for all the specs. http://www.aeroforcetech.com/

4. (SOLD!!!)

5. bsp recessed grill and mesh mounting frame. 260 shipped.

6. 6k hid bulbs for fogs. 45 shipped.

7. crank pulley removal tool. 60 shipped.

8. new oem thermostat. 35 shipped.

9. the retrosource fx-r complete bi-xenon retro kit with cut reflector bowls. bulbs are philips d2s 4300k,ballasts are 35w. 300 shipped.

10. power slot cryo rotors and hawk lts pads. http://www.frozenrotors.com/shop-by-...+6+lug+wheels/ 350 shipped.(SOLD!!!)

11. AEM digital boost & oil/fuel pressure gauges. 170 shipped a piece or 325 for both plus the coupe custom mount for in front of your shifter.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #2
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
12. diamond audio 6.5 components and diamond audio amp + pioneer 6.5 4 way speakers. 215 shipped. heres the thread where i bought the diamond stuff. also includes rear door mounts and tweeter mounts.

13. defined engineering shackles and shackle mount cross member. 315 shipped. http://www.definedengineering.com/products.html its a similar concept to the xbrace, but for pre-runners and 4wd.

14. oem engine cover. 45 shipped.

15. corksport sri and downpipe and cobb tuning bpv for mazda 2.3 engines. had this on the misses cx-7. has about 4k on them both. 275 shipped.

and my latest dd mod. BOOM!
Old 05-11-2012, 11:52 PM   #5

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Where in the pacNW are you located??
Whidbey island wa
Old 05-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #6
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Can you still have hour spare mounted with that cross bar in place?
Old 05-12-2012, 06:59 AM   #7
hcoulby is on a distinguished road
Name: Barry
hcoulby's Tacoma Gallery
Still have the interceptor gauges?
Old 05-12-2012, 07:13 AM   #8
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-12-2012, 07:19 AM   #9

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
Can you still have hour spare mounted with that cross bar in place?
yes you can. the rear of the spare will be about an inch lower than the front.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Mmmm retros...no has monies.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #12

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Pm'd about fumoto
replied
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
Mmmm retros...no has monies.
i know the feeling, i saved forever and went through the headache of the very first trs groupbuy and they have just collected dust ever since.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #13

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
To the top!!! need moar weapon accessories!
Old 05-15-2012, 07:37 AM   #14
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Lol
Old 05-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #15
MrAzik is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
MrAzik's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 05-19-2012, 09:52 PM   #17

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
2nd in line for the Fumoto. Might have some gun goodies to trade too if you're interested.
whatcha got? just picked up a kimber desert warrior today.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #18
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
whatcha got? just picked up a kimber desert warrior today.
All sorts of stuff. Not really sure what I have for sale/trade right now though. I have a fairly nice upper that I'm going to sell shortly. It's an LMT MRP (monolithic rail platform) CQB in 12" that's piston driven that is about a $1,500 upper. I've also got a complete LR-308 upper with a cut barrel to 20" and threaded. Might have a couple optics not in use. Might need some cash on your end for a fumoto trade. I don't think I have a lot of smaller things I'm looking to unload right now but ya never know.

Good idea on the clamp to further lock the valve release into place. I'll have to steal that idea for mine. I'm still bummed because I just put one in a Toyota that we traded in before I even got a chance to use it. Had I been thinking I would have swapped it back real quick before trading it in. I've got a few in the garage new and in the wrapper but none will fit the Tacoma unfortunately. I wish Fumoto would just swap me out for one of these for the one i need.

Actually my good buddy owns Colorado Holster. He makes some phenomenal stuff. Take a look at that site and maybe we can work something out there if that valve doesn't sell.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:00 AM   #19

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Rotors and pads sold to tinker_troy. He drove up from his new place today and hung out for a bit, He's a pretty solid guy. Come on back when your wallet re-loads!
Old 06-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #20
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
13. defined engineering shackles and shackle mount cross member. 315 shipped. http://www.definedengineering.com/products.html its a similar concept to the xbrace, but for pre-runners and 4wd.

Let me know if you want to sell that shackle bucket cross member separately.
I already have Defined shackles.