Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Auto Ventshade AVS Blackout Tail Light Covers

Old 04-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
acrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud of
acrossawire's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Auto Ventshade AVS Blackout Tail Light Covers

PRICE DROP!! fits all 2005-2010 model Tacoma's. $40 free shipping. SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Auto Ventshade AVS Blackout Tail Light Covers-img_1766.jpg  
Old 04-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
acrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
how do they attach?
Double sided tape or Velcro
Old 04-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
are these illegal? i've been curious about these for a while.
My understanding is they are in Cali- not sure about other states
Old 04-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #6
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Other way around....I'd say they're NOT Cali legal but I'm in AZ so what the hell do I know!

They look great though and are a great price!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Other way around....I'd say they're NOT Cali legal but I'm in AZ so what the hell do I know!

They look great though and are a great price!
Sorry- you're correct. I meant to affirm that they are illegal in Cali.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:59 AM   #8
bump
Old 04-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #9
bump
Old 04-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #10
JU Boi is on a distinguished road
JU Boi's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping

Would u ship to 99516?
Old 04-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JU Boi View Post
Would u ship to 99516?
Sure.