LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT 05 Taillights for OEM LED Tailights Socal

Old 04-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
WTT 05 Taillights for OEM LED Tailights Socal

Sup guys idk if this is a longshot or not but im looking for a set of OEM LED tails that i would like to trade in the socal area. GREAT condition and from what i can tell no scratches or anything.

Any questions pm me or TXT (562) 623-7730
Thx for looking! Willing to put cash on top too!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #5
wordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the rough
Name: david
wordtothis's Tacoma Gallery
Do these just plug-n-play?
I've been interested in going for the colored lens look instead of the ricer LED look for some time, but after taking a closer look, it seems like it might be a bit more involved than simply trading lenses...?
Man, it's too bad you're where you are and I'm where I am, it would be a great experiment.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #6
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea they are. Its pretty much just the brake light sockets that your switching...everything else like the reverse lights and the signals are pretty much using the same bulbs. thx for looking and bump
Old 04-07-2012, 10:30 PM   #7
seric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
seric007's Tacoma Gallery
i think "long shot" is an understatement.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:01 AM   #8
Khmer Member

I know but I know there are some who dont like the "ricey" look of the LEDs so Im just trying here.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:11 AM   #10
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowestley View Post
I know but I know there are some who dont like the "ricey" look of the LEDs so Im just trying here.
If better tailights is "ricey" than so be it I took of my OEM ones and traded to LED tailights and they are 10x better.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #11
Khmer Member

how did that deal go lol? Cuz it seems pretty rare
Old 04-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #12
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowestley View Post
how did that deal go lol? Cuz it seems pretty rare
traded as in swapped out, I bought LED tails and kept mine in case of an accident or if I didnt like them.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #13
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
You're either going to either have to buy a set or trade plus like $100-150 cash for some... good luck
Old 04-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #14
Khmer Member

lol long shot but its koo maybe ill have to buy them instead haha and sell these later

thx jerez lol
Old 04-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #16
Khmer Member

haha well looks like i got no chance then...*sigh*
Old 04-12-2012, 06:03 AM   #17
Coolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Coolerman's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a pair from a 2009 Tacoma on ebay and installed them on my truck. Easy swap and in my opinion they look great.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:06 AM   #18
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Might as well just get some of these and keep yours for spares or sell them to make up some of the money spent........

http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-08-Tacoma...73eead&vxp=mtr
Old 04-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #19
Khmer Member

How are the ebay ones anyway? i never bought anything from there before cuz i dont trust it
Old 04-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #20
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Been runnin these for a yr or so without issue. Plug n play, no leaks or problems whatsoever.

Products Discussed in this Thread