Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

885s, stock UCa, Warn Fairlead, 2012 fog lights

Old 04-07-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
He said "Member," ahuh huh
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
Appljaxx's Tacoma Gallery
885s, stock UCa, Warn Fairlead, 2012 fog lights

Some stuff in my garage. Feel free to make an offer. I will ship anywhere, on your dime. Actual shipping cost no markup. I will pay any paypal fees. Pick up would be from ABQ, NM.

Fog lights from 2012 $40.00 for pair. they might be a little dirty, but they work great. Couldn't get them into my new bumper.

Warn steel cable roller fairlead. $40.00 Brand new never used.

Stock UCAs. $20.00 Took them off when the truck had 3000 miles. Great condition. You can see where my tire was rubbing them, hence the removal.

Old Man Emu 885 front springs. SOLD
Old 04-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #4
Driving a tacoma is a lifestyle
09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all

Name: Jason
09tacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
are the 885s the old model or the newer 885x? how do they ride? when i buy some 5100s later, I'm still trying to decide between ome coils or the eibach coils
Old 04-07-2012, 09:53 AM   #5
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
are you sure you want to swap your 885's to 886's? I have 886's and it rides like a brick. does it sag with the 885's?
Sagging a little with the new bumper and winch.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacorunner View Post
are the 885s the old model or the newer 885x? how do they ride? when i buy some 5100s later, I'm still trying to decide between ome coils or the eibach coils
I don't know. How can i tell? I just put them on in January. They ride awesome, Im not at all unhappy, I just need more support for the extra weight.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:56 AM   #7
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I swapped out my eibach's with ome 885x and have never looked back. I love my setup. Way better ride then loading eibach's! Bump for a great guy and great prices!
Old 04-07-2012, 09:59 AM   #8
09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all

if you can't tell thats fine

this is a dumb question as i know we drive a truck but do you feel every little crack in the road with the 885s? I'm really wanting to change my stock suspension for some 5100s for the better valving so i don't feel every little bump and crack in the road so much
Old 04-07-2012, 10:01 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by knine00 View Post
I swapped out my eibach's with ome 885x and have never looked back. I love my setup. Way better ride then loading eibach's! Bump for a great guy and great prices!
really? do you have yours set at 0? what size tire are you running? i have almost brand new tires with around 3k miles on them and don't have the money to buy a bigger size
Old 04-07-2012, 10:01 AM   #10
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
My ride now is way better then stock. I dont feel every crack!
Old 04-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #11

perfect thank you! Appljaxx i just might be interested in the coils if i can get the funds together!
Old 04-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #12
SNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
SNJTacoma11's Tacoma Gallery
Hello
Still have the 885's? Please PM me...
Thanks
Old 04-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #13
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
really? do you have yours set at 0? what size tire are you running? i have almost brand new tires with around 3k miles on them and don't have the money to buy a bigger size
Yes I have them set @ 0. I am running 285 70 17
Old 04-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #14
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
I am thinking I might take those fog lights off your hands. I will let u know!
Old 04-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #15
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Count me in for the 885's. Any idea for shipping to VA (20110)? Paypal ready...
Old 04-08-2012, 06:19 AM   #16
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Appljaxx... I deleted your PM by accident. PM me your Paypal again for tbe 885s.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #17

885s are sold
Old 04-13-2012, 05:50 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
are you sure you want to swap your 885's to 886's? I have 886's and it rides like a brick. does it sag with the 885's?
What PSI are you running? Also make a hug diff in ride quality.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:50 AM   #19

Bump for updated prices.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:54 PM   #20
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appljaxx View Post
What PSI are you running? Also make a hug diff in ride quality.
i didn't even think about psi. i think i'm @ 36psi probably a bit much. i'll try to do around 30psi. i have the e-rated tires which are really stiff too. but i don't want to go too little so that my gas mileage goes down.