Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Stock 05 Radio and Front floor mats

Old 04-07-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Stock 05 Radio and Front floor mats

$25+shipping

$25+shipping

Located in Bismarck, ND 58503
Old 04-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-22-2012, 07:44 PM   #3
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Does the radio come with the bolts?
Old 04-22-2012, 07:52 PM   #4
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
What bolts? Its been a while since I pulled the HU out, I dont recall the bolts.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
What bolts? Its been a while since I pulled the HU out, I dont recall the bolts.
I think he means the metal brackets that are on the side & bolt to the dash dually.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #6
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Oh. Well i don't remember if it has it haha. I'll be by my shop tomorrow. I'll update the thread with that info! Thanks
Old 04-22-2012, 10:56 PM   #7
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I can't tell, is that JBL? I might pick it up from you next time myself or my cousin is in Bismarck if no one picks it up before then.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:26 AM   #8
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
I dont think its the JBL HU. I still have the window sticker for the truck and i'll take a look. But im pretty sure its just the standard
Old 04-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #9
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
It does have the mounting brackets but no bolts that secure the HU to the dash assembly
Old 05-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #10
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
Old 02-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
$10 each + shipping. Spring cleaning