Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

05-12 V6 Magnaflow Offroad Pro Series Cat Back Exhaust System

Old 04-10-2012, 07:04 AM   #1
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
05-12 V6 Magnaflow Offroad Pro Series Cat Back Exhaust System

SOLD the exhaust system. thanks for stopping by.

I am selling my Magnaflow Offroad Pro Series Cat Back Exhaust System that will fit an 05-12 Toyota Tacoma V6. The exhaust is designed for the access cab or double cab short bed models, but can easily fit a long bed by extending the pipe. This exhaust is in great shape and was used for less than 300 miles. The exhaust will come as it was sold which includes...the muffler, clamps, and pipes. I am asking for $260, but will consider any reasonable offer. The buyer will be responsible for shipping. Thanks for looking.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:06 AM   #2
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, if only you were closer. GLWS. If you don't mind me asking, why you getting rid of it?
Old 04-10-2012, 07:13 AM   #3
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Damn, if only you were closer. GLWS. If you don't mind me asking, why you getting rid of it?
i can ship if you want.

i have my stock exhaust taking up a bunch of room in my garage and i am trying to get rid of it. at the same time, i could use the the back pressure that the stock exhaust had for downshifting while towing. there is nothing wrong with this exhaust, its just that one of the two has to go lol.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:24 AM   #4
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
I hear ya. It would probably be a pretty penny to ship.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:27 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
I hear ya. It would probably be a pretty penny to ship.
if you're interested...shoot me a message because i am willing to negotiate.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:33 AM   #6
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN!

That is the best system for the best price I have found to date.

I would have scooped this off of you a few weeks ago.

Good luck on your sale, someone is going to be thrilled to install this on their truck. Took me a total of 10mins to remove the old system and install this one.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #12
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Coma I am interested. How much shipped to 27863? Sound clip?
Old 04-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #13
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Coma, I am interested. How much shipped to 27863? Sound clip?
Old 04-10-2012, 03:19 PM   #15

i got some sound clips that i took a few weeks ago. the video sound quality is not the best, but it gives you kind of an idea of what it sounds like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI6CaZVYPtw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gPB38VwFAc

i just took the exhaust off of my truck a few minutes ago...heres a picture of how it currently looks.