Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

NATO 20L 5gal Fuel Cans New

Old 04-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
justinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
justinhw's Tacoma Gallery
NATO 20L 5gal Fuel Cans New

SOLD
Production Date 2008 (no rust, painted inside/out)
3 brand new, never used, $50/ea
2 used once, a few scuffs, $45/ea

Looking for local sale. Will be in Los Angeles area until Friday, then will take it up to San Francisco.

New Ones:

Used Ones:

Old 04-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
pming
Old 04-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
tatortot46 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: lieutenant
tatortot46's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 04-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #4
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal here folks and the NATO cans pour real nice. At least mine does.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
dam i want 2 but im on the right coast

bump
Old 04-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #6
Sesco8 is on a distinguished road

Name: Sesco
Sesco8's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in palo alto how far are u?
Old 04-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I'm local! I'll buy 2!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #8
justinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I'm in Glendale, CA.

Give me a call to set up a time. I found a few more to sell
Old 04-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #9
oh, when i go to SF i'll be in east bay (vallejo)
Old 04-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #10
415tacoma will become famous soon enough
Firefighter:
415tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
might be intrested once your back up in the bay area
Old 04-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #11
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Do all the cans come with lock pins?

When you come up to the bay I'll purchase the new ones from you. If you have any left.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #12
superwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
superwhite's Tacoma Gallery
let me know when you get back up to vallejo, im not too far from you and will take one or two of those.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #13
BuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
BuckWells's Tacoma Gallery
everything's on the west coast
Old 04-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #14
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckWells View Post
everything's on the west coast
I know. Buck I broke down and purchased one off of Ebay. Cost me around $65 or $70 all told.
Edit: My apologizes to the OP. Didn't mean to tread jack/stray. But further proof these cans are a good deal plus it looks like the cans Justin has here have the flexible metal pour spout/neck. Much nicer than the plastic ones you get online.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:14 PM   #15
All cans have locking pins, as well as an air relief in the spout so they pour really nicely. These are German manufactured in 2008.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:16 AM   #17
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
PM me if you have any left, new or used. I need at least one. And I'm next door in Burbank. Do you take PayPal? Thanks.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:07 AM   #18
tonyplanet will become famous soon enoughtonyplanet will become famous soon enough

tonyplanet's Tacoma Gallery
I bought one from Justin last night. He is a cool guy. These cans are definitely high quality. Thanks for the good deal.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:19 AM   #19
GreenMtnTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
GreenMtnTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you happen to have an extra spout? Tired of using a super syphon for my NATO cans.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:19 AM   #20
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
UGH!!! why didnt you tell me about these when we were swapping skids??