Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Headlights with BHLM already done

Old 04-11-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Headlights with BHLM already done

just like the title says,I have already searched they are all sold pretty much,so if anyone is looking to get rid of a set plse hit me up.

thanks,
Bill
Old 04-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #2
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
just like the title says,I have already searched they are all sold pretty much,so if anyone is looking to get rid of a set plse hit me up.

thanks,
Bill
You should just do it yourself, it is really easy and will only cost you a can of spray paint.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #3
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
You should just do it yourself, it is really easy and will only cost you a can of spray paint.
already did it,over 2 yrs ago,but the inside is looking really rough,just did not want to do it again,I guess i should just sack up and do it huh?

u gettin in the GB for the Hood struts?
Old 04-11-2012, 10:39 AM   #4
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
ebay it

w/o amber
http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-10-Toyota...#ht_3258wt_932

w/ amber
http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-10-TOYOTA...#ht_3428wt_932
Old 04-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #5

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
good looking out,just might do these and b4 I put them in will seal the crap out of them just for good measure.thanks
Old 04-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #6
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Talk to one of the guys who sell projector retrofitted headlights. Not a lot of ppl are selling just a BHLM but if you get a retro you can have them black out whatever you want and upgrade your lights.

Dunno your budget but it's another option
Old 04-11-2012, 10:46 AM   #7
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
already did it,over 2 yrs ago,but the inside is looking really rough,just did not want to do it again,I guess i should just sack up and do it huh?

u gettin in the GB for the Hood struts?
I'm hoping to be able to get in on the GB for the hood struts, we will see if I have the funds available.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:23 AM   #8
SHAKEnBAKE362 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
SHAKEnBAKE362's Tacoma Gallery
I just got the w/o amber.... they are great!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #9
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good looking out,just might do these and b4 I put them in will seal the crap out of them just for good measure.thanks
Just be aware that the aftermarkets light distribution may not be as good as stock. I put a set of the BHLM look aftermarkets on a few years ago and found that they had a couple of hot spots in the middle and dimmer light out around the edges of the pattern. Not dangerous IMO but enough that I went back to a stock set, stock smoked, but stock.

BTW, I prefer the look of the aftermarket BHLMs due to the clear turn lens with the mirror still in the turn and parking light reflectors,,, but light distribution ended up winning.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #10

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
thanks everyone for the input, I guess I will make my mind up soon.