Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 17 Inch TRD Sport Wheels Painted Gloss Black (Lug nuts included)

Old 04-14-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 17 Inch TRD Sport Wheels Painted Gloss Black (Lug nuts included) SOLD

$200 for all 4 wheels and lug nuts. Local pick up only please. Located in Morgantown, WV

I apologize for the crappy cell phone pic, but wheels are freshly cleaned and touched up...

Wheels have been SOLD. Please Delete
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 17 Inch TRD Sport Wheels Painted Gloss Black (Lug nuts included)-old-black-wheels.jpg  
Old 04-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #2
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Any pic on the truck?
Old 04-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #3
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm me want. You have PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #7
Razorbacktacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Austen
Razorbacktacoma's Tacoma Gallery
will you ship?
Old 04-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #9
pehiggins01 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Phill
pehiggins01's Tacoma Gallery
I am definitely interested if you will ship, i can't pick up now until i get back from deployment in a couple months but if you still have them then ill drive up.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #12
Razorbacktacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Austen
Razorbacktacoma's Tacoma Gallery
well of course i wouldn't make you pay for shipping. it would be to 72941. check it please and get back with me. 200 + shipping is a bargain. I have the POS chrome wheels on my truck right now
Old 04-22-2012, 05:29 AM   #13
Cladman is on a distinguished road
Name: Derwin
Cladman's Tacoma Gallery
rims

These still available? Shipping to B2W 5X6? Thanks
Old 04-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #14
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbacktacoma View Post
well of course i wouldn't make you pay for shipping. it would be to 72941. check it please and get back with me. 200 + shipping is a bargain. I have the POS chrome wheels on my truck right now
wheels are spoken for as of now, but I'll let you guys know if anything changes