Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS Black Bull Bar/ WTB Avid Light Bar

Old 04-20-2012, 04:30 AM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
WTS Black Bull Bar/ WTB Avid Light Bar

Hey guys, I have a nice bull bar from my 2010 tacoma. Its black. Has scratches and a small dent on the skid of it that can be hammered out easily but besides that its great.

I do want a avid light bar.If anyone has one let me know and we can make out a deal. I have penpal ready.

I wil sell the bull bull for 120 or maybe trade it for some nice offroad lights. That works for me. I live in mass and can travel to england area states. I might ship but thats on buyers dime. Might be alot.

Pics of bull bar.

Untitled by aidenhardcore, on Flickr

Old 04-20-2012, 07:34 AM   #2
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone??? I'll go down to 100 for the bull bar!!!!
Old 05-13-2012, 05:22 AM   #3
briansuzie is on a distinguished road
briansuzie's Tacoma Gallery
How much to ship bull bar to 31771
Old 05-16-2012, 06:11 PM   #5
jjstacoma is on a distinguished road
jjstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know will the Bull bar fit a 2012 dblcb? how much to ship to 27856. Thanks
Old 06-11-2012, 08:04 AM   #6
white91formula is on a distinguished road
white91formula's Tacoma Gallery
still available ? Im in Boston!