Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

@@LOOK!@@ Custom HomerTaco Grill Sale for a Great Cause! @@LOOK!@@

Old 04-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #1
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
@@LOOK!@@ Custom HomerTaco Grill Sale for a Great Cause! @@LOOK!@@

First of all, if you are not familiar with our long standing member Brock's (wolfpack_5150) tragic loss of his brother in law please take a look at this thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pra...laws-name.html

I was very touched by this story and over the winter decided that I would create a one-off design and offer it for sale with 100% of the proceeds to go to this great cause in Ryan's name.

I am not a firefighter but most of my lifelong friends in my hometown are. These individuals are a special breed of hero. This just felt like the right thing to do.

Now, on to what I have to offer:

Another member local to me, Chris (pAP) did a really cool switcheroo from a DCLB to a DCSB.
Details of that amazing swap are chronicled here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...aps-build.html

Once Chris was finished he kindly gave me his stock 2011 grill.

I have no interest in these to create a Satoshi as the shallow design does not work for my efforts. However, I decided to take a whack at something different and here is what I came up with:

One of the build shots...

Here is a Pic with a Silver Streak Surround and a set of 2011 Devil Horns Emblem that Andreas was kind enough to donate to the Cause.

Here is what you get with this grill:
  • Mx Mesh Powdercoated Black.
  • Outer Surround Color Matched to your truck
  • Andreas Devil Horn emblem
  • Free Shipping
This will take a couple weeks to finish to the specifications of the purchaser as it is still in it's component pieces right now.

Price: $525.00

Thank you TW!

~ Craig
Old 04-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #3
jhu616 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tripp
jhu616's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #5
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I think instead of a set price, you should have that price be the starting bid, and give it some time and highest bidder wins.

Glad to see this though.. I remember when you first told me about it. A very good cause!

Old 04-24-2012, 07:45 PM   #6
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pAP View Post
Badass Craig! Someone will have a one of a kind grill with a great cause.
Thanks to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I think instead of a set price, you should have that price be the starting bid, and give it some time and highest bidder wins.

Glad to see this though.. I remember when you first told me about it. A very good cause!

I was originally going to do that but I've got too much going on to keep track of that too...
Old 04-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #8
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
That is badass and very cool of you to do! Props to you bud!
Old 04-25-2012, 05:50 AM   #9
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
The Pack and Homer are TW good guys. 1+ to both of you.... Jim
Old 04-25-2012, 05:59 AM   #10
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Another one of a kind grill!

I hope this sells quickly to support this great cause!

Old 04-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #11
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
What an awesome gesture. You're a great guy Craig!
Old 04-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #13
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Thats badass..def wish i had the cash
Old 04-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #15
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great cause and great work and as always RFB, RIP
Old 04-25-2012, 06:26 PM   #16
Hammer Dem Down
RastAco28 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
RastAco28's Tacoma Gallery
That shit looks LEGIT!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #19
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan76 View Post
Bump for a fallen brother

amen.