Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Nfab wheel to wheel (2010 DCSB) $300 shipped

Old 04-30-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
FS: Nfab wheel to wheel (2010 DCSB) $300 shipped

For sale: $300 OBO shipped (contiguous US only)

SOLD

N-fab wheel to wheel black steps
for 2010 double cab short bed

In great shape, no weathering (Houston/Dallas weather, i.e no salt). Never had them at an offroad park or any high speed dirt runs. The bolts don't even appear to have any rust on them. Paint appear to still be intact even with a few rocks thrown at it.

I should ship within a day of purchase agreement. I have hosted a wrench meetup and sold other items on TW before. If you need references let me know.

Album link in case more photos are requested: http://goo.gl/Uopd0

Front mounts. Yes, it's even in the instructions like this. But no rust!

Minor scrap on passenger front step, paint still intact.

No underside rust, couple of rocks thrown up at it, but paint is intact
Old 05-01-2012, 05:42 AM   #2
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

*bump*

Added OBO
Old 05-01-2012, 06:13 AM   #3
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful...wish I had 300$to or someone to buy my westin step! Id be all over this, good luck!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit. Just bought and installed new set a week ago. Got tired of looking on here. Fortunately only paid 381$. Glws. Great price.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain.cardinal1 View Post
Dammit. Just bought and installed new set a week ago. Got tired of looking on here. Fortunately only paid 381$. Glws. Great price.
LOL sorry. I've been wanting to sell them but hadn't made the time to make a post for them! Oh well, just bad timing for the both of us.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #6
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. Oh well. Like I said, good luck. Shouldn't take long
Old 05-01-2012, 06:52 PM   #7
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Nice steps. Love mine. Work great for the kids. GLWS.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:01 AM   #8
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
any idea if there is any difference between the 2010 and 2008? if not, very interested.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:18 AM   #10
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
me first
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Subbed, I may have to get these from you if you still have them when I get paid.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #11
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester156 View Post
me first
Sold! Shipping out tomorrow.

Naked!

Packed up for shipping