Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS:**Ranchhand Grill** Local Pickup only.!

Old 04-30-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
CristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant future

Name: Cristian
CristianTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS:**Ranchhand Grill** Local Pickup only.!

I am looking to sell my Ranchhand grill guard for my 08 Tacoma. It has only been through 25,000 miles and has only a few nicks. Im asking $350 for local pick up around in the Abilene, Texas area. And in the first pics there is dust on it.

Lowering the Price.! Asking 350 for local pickup.!

Old 05-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #2
CristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant future

Bump.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #3
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
I sooooooo wish i was in texas because ive been wanting to get a grille guard like this or a cattleman but glws
Old 05-01-2012, 04:51 PM   #4

Sorry man. If I get no local buyers I may consider shipping. If it comes to that... I'll let you know.!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #5
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks
Old 05-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #7
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. Currently in San Antonio during the week and Houston on the weekends. If this is around in a few weeks, I would be willing to meet you half way, like Brady.

I'll check back in with you when I am freed up to make the drive, see if it is still around.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner07 View Post
I'm interested. Currently in San Antonio during the week and Houston on the weekends. If this is around in a few weeks, I would be willing to meet you half way, like Brady.

I'll check back in with you when I am freed up to make the drive, see if it is still around.
Alright man sounds good. If no buyers show up then I'll let you know. Thanks
Old 05-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #9
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
speaking of, im in abilene right now haha it's not exactly what im looking for but glws! if it was like way cheaper i'd go for it
Old 05-01-2012, 09:01 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznutx View Post
speaking of, im in abilene right now haha it's not exactly what im looking for but glws! if it was like way cheaper i'd go for it
Hah. Well I've seen these go for about 550-600 new. And it is still fairly new so I think its about right. Good luck finding what your looking for.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #11

Bump.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #12
briansuzie is on a distinguished road
briansuzie's Tacoma Gallery
ranch hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianTRD View Post
Bump.

Are you going to be near San Antonio in the next 3 weeks. If so I am interested. Seriously interested.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by briansuzie View Post
Are you going to be near San Antonio in the next 3 weeks. If so I am interested. Seriously interested.
No man. I will be graduating from high school in about three weeks. Sorry.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #14
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
free bump, forgot to ask, where'd you take those pics in your sig at, haha figure it's the one day a year abilene gets snow
Old 05-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #15

Quote:
free bump, forgot to ask, where'd you take those pics in your sig at, haha figure it's the one day a year abilene gets snow
It was last year in the little town of Winters. About 40 miles south of Abilene. But yeah.. It hardly ever snows so I had to take advantage of it to take some pictures.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:58 AM   #16

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
Try shipping and have the buyer pay, otherwise lower the price send me a pm haha, free bump
Old 05-15-2012, 11:30 PM   #17

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
good looking out then, they prolly gonna repaint and sell it as new
Old 05-16-2012, 07:16 AM   #18

Quote:
good looking out then, they prolly gonna repaint and sell it as new
Yeah thats what he said.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
pics of a head on shot of the truck? not a side view? interested