Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

LED / AMBER Light / HI-LIFT mount Rear Bed chase Bar................................

Old 04-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up LED / AMBER Light / HI-LIFT mount Rear Bed chase Bar................................

I made these Custom rear LED / Amber Light / HI-LIFT Bars for friends that is for the 2nd Gen Tacoma rear bed railing system. ( I have custom machined out pieces that bolt into the railing system and will Slide anywhere along the bed of the truck)
**I have a couple Brand New Rear Bed Bars and 6 inch LED Lights left that I will sell for cheap, seperate or as a combo deal.
Most of them have tabs mounted on each side. One bar has a tab welded in the middle. You can also mount a Hi-Lift (pictured) off of the bar. A lot of my friends use these and like them. Just doing a feeler to see if anybody is interested. You have to pay for shipping. Let me know if you guys have any questions!

LIGHT BAR by Itself $65
LED LIGHT 6 inch by itself $85
*COMBO DEAL (rear bed light bar w/ 1 LED Light) $129
*COMBO DEAL (rear bed light bar w/ 2 LED lights for each side) $199

Old 04-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I've seen these bars guys! They are fantastic!
Old 04-30-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
that bar is pretty tight! Good job on it!! What kinda lights are those?
I traded them for some HID's. He told me they are the Tough-lite silver series 6' led bar. (they are brand new). I got a couple left
Old 04-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #5
dpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Derek
dpalmer619's Tacoma Gallery
PMed
Old 05-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #6
beef tube is on a distinguished road
beef tube's Tacoma Gallery
Just received two bars from desert guy. Very solid, and a decent finish (A few scuffs, but whatever, it's a truck!)

Easy to work with, product just as described. Good quality welds, too!
Old 05-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #7
Dromlace is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Dromlace's Tacoma Gallery
still making these?
Old 06-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #8
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Great product and quality stuff. shipped fast and well protected. here is his bar (closest) holding my spare carrier. Thanks again Bryan!!!

Old 06-06-2012, 09:01 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromlace View Post
still making these?
I still am making them. If you are interested let me know.
I will be happy to help you out!
Old 08-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Wondering if you are still making these?
Old 08-13-2012, 09:51 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Wondering if you are still making these?
I still make them on the side for my buddies and stuff.
I will be happy to help you out if you are still interested.
I PM'd you
Old 08-13-2012, 09:56 PM   #12
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
PM replied