Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2006 Taco AC TRD 4X4 Radiant Red FS

Old 05-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
2006 Taco AC TRD 4X4 Radiant Red FS

Here is my build.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ers-build.html

The truck has 85,000 miles on it and has been well cared for. It has not been offroad as much it should and that is part of the reason it is for sale. I simply do not have the time to use the truck for its purpose and build. I have owned for 2 years and have put 13,000 miles on it. It is in great shape!

I just detailed it and will be getting the oil changed next week as well as the final application of paint protectant.

This truck is off-road ready!

Asking Price: $23,750.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good but if you don't mind me asking, why 886s?
Old 05-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #3
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Looks good but if you don't mind me asking, why 886s?
Plan was to have the capability for a bed full of camping shit and a rooftop tent. Plus bumpers/winch weight.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:49 PM   #5
Air Force:
Shameless Bump