Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FREE---Chrome 2nd Gen Rear Bumper!

Old 05-02-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
ryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to behold
ryanf's Tacoma Gallery

Hey guys, I have a 2nd Gen Rear bumper, chrome...sitting in my garage. Mine was all banged up, found a new one and never put it on. It's just the bumper you need to use all your supports, but It's clean. I live in staten island NY....if you want it PM me. Rather give it to someone here then scrap it or CL it.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #2
Black Magic 2003 is on a distinguished road
Name: Edwin
Black Magic 2003's Tacoma Gallery

Sent a PM
Old 05-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
SOABBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!! been searching my area for months and you go and do this.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
Ill pay for shipping if top dude backs out.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP FOR FELLOW NY'R
Old 05-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #6
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
My dads lookin for a second gen rear bumper. I will also pay shipping if the other 2 guys drop out