Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TSB Leafs Almost New

Old 05-09-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
TSB Leafs Almost New

Had the TSB done recently and personally didn't like the rougher ride. I only have about 1500-2000 miles on the springs. Make some offers (reasonable ones) as I don't really know what they sell for.
********************SOLD*************************
Attached Thumbnails
TSB Leafs Almost New-photo-1.jpg   TSB Leafs Almost New-photo-2.jpg  
Old 05-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Justin, a good place to start would be $100 + shipping, that's what I've seen them go for anyway. Glws.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #3
jpaw30 is on a distinguished road
jpaw30's Tacoma Gallery
Will these fit a 2wd? If so will it lift or lower my truck?
Old 05-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #4
Toddjt has a spectacular aura aboutToddjt has a spectacular aura aboutToddjt has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
Toddjt's Tacoma Gallery
Once you find out how much you want for em, pm me with a total price shipped to 29615 please. Also, how much lift do these give?
Old 05-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
No lift, just a stiffer ride,IIRC.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #6
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
No lift, just a stiffer ride,IIRC.
3/4" over the 3 leaf pack
Old 05-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #7
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
OP I would save them for when your wimpy leaves sag out. Eventually they will die and then you will need to buy new ones. Just a thought...maybe trade for new non-tsb leaves?
Old 05-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #8
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Selling the truck anyways. I hope they go for more than $100. The stock 3 leafer ran me more than that. And yeah it was about a 3/4" lift in the rear
Old 05-10-2012, 03:29 AM   #9
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Western Toyota in Canada wanted $590cdn just for the driver side 4 leaf pack. Of course its brand new but your are pretty close to that
Old 05-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #10
honda20 is on a distinguished road
honda20's Tacoma Gallery
Coul you give me a quote shipped to 75206? Thanks
Old 05-15-2012, 09:56 PM   #11
billygoat is on a distinguished road
billygoat's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested. PM sent.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:57 PM   #12
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD