Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

* * OEM YELLOW FOG LIGHTS w/3K H.I.D / YELLOW HELLA 500 * *

Old 05-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
* * OEM YELLOW FOG LIGHTS w/3K H.I.D / YELLOW HELLA 500 * *

Excellent OEM Yellow Fog Light Pair (Not Painted) w/DDM H.I.D 3K Kit.

Price is $SOLD

I didn't want to ship but I'm willing to ship. Item all works 100% and will be well packaged with bubble wrap and boxed. I can't ship until next thursday 5/17/12 USPS Priority Mail w/Tracking.

item is SOLD AS IS but 100% working condition and as described if I'm shipping it.

Located in Sherman Oaks (818) Socal

This is the best Solution to have a Yellow look. When the Fogs aren't on, they give a great yellow look. When they're on, its a Bright Yellow. This is the best option out there. I've tried the laminX & Krylon Yellow glass paint. Those two options were nothing compared to these that came Yellow on the lens. These are aftermarket but doesn't leak and made like OEM quality! When the H.I.D is on, they're VERY Yellow and bright! I mean "UBER" bright. The HID turn a very solid bright yellow after 4-6 seconds when you turn them on.

HELLA 500 LIGHTS SET w/Bracket

Here is an excellent set for sale. I used these behind my Satoshi Grille and it gives a very nice look to compliment the Yellow Fogs. They're painted Yellow and if you're installing them behind the grille. It will be excellent. They come with no wire harness but the existing wires to connect a set. I will include a light bracket as well that I never used. Comes with hardware to mount but the bracket needs a little modification to work 100%. Simple drilling to get it 100% right

$35

Old 05-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ THanks but my TACO looks different now.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #5

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Your first in line for it. I didn't want to ship but I'm willing to ship. Item all works 100% and will be well packaged with bubble wrap and boxed. I can't ship until next thursday 5/17/12 USPS Priority Mail w/Tracking.

item is SOLD AS IS but 100% working condition and as described if I'm shipping it.

2nd in line is MartinNYC
Old 05-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #7

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ FOGS and HIDS sold to you. . .
Old 05-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #8
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent interested in the hella's
Old 07-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
angeldavid216 is on a distinguished road

Name: Angel
angeldavid216's Tacoma Gallery
Hey RAD, do you remember where you bought your FOG lights at?? Great looking truck BTW..