Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2005 Radiant Red X-Runner 4 sale...

Old 05-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
BadAzzXrunR will become famous soon enough

BadAzzXrunR's Tacoma Gallery
2005 Radiant Red X-Runner 4 sale...

Make: Toyota
Model: X-Runner
Engine: 4.0 liter V-6
Transmission: 6 speed manual
Mileage: 50,xxx
Color: Radiant Red
Asking price: $17,500 (negotiable)

Web page with pictures... http://mysite.verizon.net/resvj5sh/

As you guys well know, the X-Runner was built with performance in mind. From day one I knew I could leave the X-Runner completely stock and it would be real a head turner. However, I chose to take the truck to a whole new level. I wanted this truck to be a true show stopper. By making careful, deliberate choices, I upgraded this X-Runner with performance and appearance upgrades. I chose to forgo the route of generic, readily available parts from your average auto parts store. Instead I searched the internet for the very best parts I could find from all over the world. The result is the X-Runner that stands before you today.

This truck has strictly been my “sunny day” and “weekend” vehicle. It has been garage kept it’s whole life. I can count on one hand the number of times it has been out in the rain. It has never seen snow. In fact, every year from October thru Aril it gets “put to bed” for the winter. During that time I keep it covered with bed sheets in the garage and I only drive it a few miles a month a keep everything in working order. The only mileage this truck has is from road trips up and down the east coast to car shows. All routine maintenance and inspections have been performed by the same dealership where I bought the truck(Performance Toyota, Sinking Spring, PA.) I have all service records as well as receipts for the added upgrades.

Please understand that while I am willing to negotiate a little bit on the price I am not hurting for money. I really do not “need” to sell the truck. I am simply interested in letting someone else have the opportunity so that I can free up the money to pursue another project I have in mind. I am not parting out the truck so please don't ask. Remember that while you may be able to find another X-Runner out there for less money, it is highly unlikely you will find one in such great condition. Especially with low mileage and the amount of upgrades I have installed.
All my time, effort, and dedication means you can rest assured you are purchasing one of the nicest specimens of automotive history you’ll ever have the chance to own.

The build list:

1. Doug Thorley headers
2. XDI Cold air Intake
3. MagnaFlow cat-back exhaust
4. URD short shifter w/TRD short shift rod
5. Coast-2-Coast lowering kit
6. Poly bushings
7. Cross drilled and slotted rotors
8. 20” Chrome Enkei wheels
9. Billet aluminum grille
10. Optima “Red Top” battery
11. Xact-Fit “speedster” Tonneau cover
12. Hood lift conversion
13. Chrome door handles
14. L.E.D. rear tail lights(2010 Factory originals)
15. “Sub-X” custom interior seats and inserts
16. 7” motorized DVD/TV
17. Custom TV headrests
18. Custom red + black X-Runner floor mats
19. Alpine 1,400 watt sub woofer
20. 1,000 watt Amplifier
21. Blue Speedometer gauges
22. TRD battery hold down
23. H.I.D. 6000K Headlights
24. Nokia 3000K Yellow Fog lights
25. L.E.D. accent lights

Email me @ JohnH1121@verizon.netto schedule an appointment to see the truck
Attached Thumbnails
2005 Radiant Red X-Runner 4 sale...-my_xr_springfest_2010.jpg  
Old 05-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #3
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Great x runner. Why ya selling it?
Old 05-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Great x runner. Why ya selling it?
While I'm not "hurting" for $ I am I'm looking to free up some cash for another vehicle that has caught my attention. I just hate to give this truck away to a dealer who would likely strip the thing back to stock anyway.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #6
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, kinda wish it was your daily driver, been debating an optima lightweight battery but I'm skeptical of how well they'll hold up in the deep freeze winters here in Canada..

Good luck with sale! Hopefully the Xrunner stays within the community!
Old 05-14-2012, 08:48 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Good luck with sale! Hopefully the Xrunner stays within the community!
Thanks.
By the way...I would be including any stock equipment I have with the sale. For starters, the stock X-Runner wheels with like new potenzza's. Also the stock radio,etc. Also, I could lower my price a bit by removing the chrome wheels and putting the stock XR wheels and tires back on. In addition I could also remove the hard tonneau cover which I would sell seperately after the truck is sold. If I were to do both of those things my asking price would $15,000 firm. Everything else would remain with the truck. Just offering some options to anyone who is interested
Old 05-14-2012, 08:51 AM   #8
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
I want your Tonneau, but alas, I am broke as f*ck..

Hit me up in a few months if you still have it