LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Weathertech in channel window vent

Old 05-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Weathertech in channel window vent

Gf got me these last year for my birthday..Turns out I had already ordered them(oops)..She never returned these, so here they are for sale. There brand new, taken out of the box to take pictures. These are the slim ones, if I remember correct. Autoanything.com says there about $75 for the fronts, So I'm asking $60 shipped.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Going to italy?
Old 05-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #4
08navytrd is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN1(EXW/SW) Engineman 1st class
Name: Kenneth
08navytrd's Tacoma Gallery
im already here lol i am in the military and just picked me up an 08 double cab long bed but yeah that is were they are headed...
Old 05-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #5
I got fisted

Firefighter:
ouch..I think that shipping and if they have a customs would be killer.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:25 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad these are not for a double cab.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #8
they are for a double cab just the fronts though and shipping wont be that bad i have shipped heavier things out here just let me know the quote pls
Old 05-17-2012, 06:13 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
they are for a double cab just the fronts though and shipping wont be that bad i have shipped heavier things out here just let me know the quote pls
Correct and I need all 4 for my truck!
Old 05-18-2012, 05:20 AM   #11
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Eh, shipping is only paid to go to NY, then the military postal service takes it....shipping isn't bad at all
Old 05-21-2012, 09:50 AM   #12
OK well is the shipping free???, Am i just paying for the product??? can you pm how much it will be total shipped, somthing this is a little annoying 3rd time i have asked.. you keep replying but not a straight answer just saying
Old 05-23-2012, 09:10 AM   #13
//TRD
GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

Name: Caleb
GeauxTigers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
OK well is the shipping free???, Am i just paying for the product??? can you pm how much it will be total shipped, somthing this is a little annoying 3rd time i have asked.. you keep replying but not a straight answer just saying
hey navy, check out ebay. i just scored some new ones (weathertechs) for 25.00 shipped.

Products Discussed in this Thread