Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

(5) 18" XD Monster Rims with nittro trial grappler 285/65-18

Old 05-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
(5) 18" XD Monster Rims with nittro trial grappler 285/65-18

Gonna let go of the truck...I will be parting everything soon

Tires have less than 8kmi on them and look brand new, i put them on in November of this past year. Rims look brand new as well, truck has never been offroading. Spare tire is brand new, never seen any use.

All (5) rims and tires $1900

local pickup only, no shipping unless your paying for it. These weight 110lbs a piece

Firm on price, i'm getting a full size truck and these will work for me so if they do not sell i will just keep them and use them. they are priced well below what i paid for them back in november

Old 05-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
He's made a few posts already. Man I love that truck too.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #4
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
what else are you getting rid of?
everything aftermarket, just click on my build thread. Only things i am keeping are the JL 300/4 amp, JL front component speakers, and the iva-w505 headunit with the nav, sirius and all the stuff to go along with it. the homelink will also stay with the truck.

I'll have it all listed shortly, first thing is first i need a set of stock rims and tires so i can tear down the suspension and then i'll go from there
Old 05-15-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Prepare for 10000x PM's asking to sell your roof racks lol
Old 05-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #8
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Prepare for 10000x PM's asking to sell your roof racks lol
this... are you wanting to sell and ship that???
Old 05-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #9
jazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: DV
jazon's Tacoma Gallery
No off-roads here, but have sports and located in Pa if interested...if so, pack. deal for suspension as well? PM if we may be able to work something out.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #10
mrlooney88 is on a distinguished road
mrlooney88's Tacoma Gallery
I have stock off road rims and stock tires off an sr5. They only had 8500 miles on them when I took them off. Pm me if you are interested.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #11
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Is your truck stock height?
Old 05-16-2012, 06:16 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazon View Post
No off-roads here, but have sports and located in Pa if interested...if so, pack. deal for suspension as well? PM if we may be able to work something out.
suspension will be for sale as soon as i get stock rims and tires. Only interested in offroad rims at this time
Old 05-16-2012, 06:20 AM   #14
jazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: DV
jazon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
suspension will be for sale as soon as i get stock rims and tires. Only interested in offroad rims at this time
Boo, if you change your mind we may be able to work something out for suspension/wheels/tires
Old 05-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #16
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
When I inquired about trading in my truck for another Tacoma I had to tell the dealership that I had aftermarket wheels and tires because they didnt notice. I didnt even bother telling them about the suspension but they had no clue about that either. So if youre worried about getting offroad rims for that reason then I wouldnt worry about it. I can almost guarantee that it would go unnoticed.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #17
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntnTruk View Post
When I inquired about trading in my truck for another Tacoma I had to tell the dealership that I had aftermarket wheels and tires because they didnt notice. I didnt even bother telling them about the suspension but they had no clue about that either. So if youre worried about getting offroad rims for that reason then I wouldnt worry about it. I can almost guarantee that it would go unnoticed.
yup. dealerships are idiots. when i traded in my lower matrix, they had no idea. and it had painted stock wheels which they thought were an actual option.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:42 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntnTruk View Post
if i was trading in i wouldn't care but i am going to sell it private party
Old 05-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #20
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Good plan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
if i was trading in i wouldn't care but i am going to sell it private party