I'm looking to sell some items I have off of 2010 Tacoma. Most parts are from my gf's '10 TRD Offroad, hence the chrome grill:
JLC Reverse Lights: $40 shipped
-Lights only on for two days. Purchased from ebay for $39.99 + $5.99 S&H
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lighting/170878-brighter-reverse-light-bulbs.html#post3580813 - see post #12 for brightness.
Chrome Grill: $75 + shipping
- Toyota emblem removed and painted black. Emlem does come with the grill. Great Condition. Just normal wear and tear. No major cracks or scratches. All tabs are in tact.
Font & Rear Bilstein Shocks: $100 + shipping
- Rear Shocks removed with less than 6500 miles.
- Front Shocks removed with less than 11000 miles. (See pict above for fronts)
Never used off road.
All items below have been sold. Pictures of sold items removed.
Font Bilstein Shocks: $50 + shipping
SOLD - Font lowest mileage.
- Shocks removed with less than 6500 miles. (Pictured below) Never used off road.
Tacoma Emblems: $50 shipped
Headlights: $125 + shipping
- Headlights are in great conditions including all tabs. Headlight bulbs removed. Turn signal and park lights included.
Taillights: $150 + shipping
- Driver side taillight has small crack in plastic (see pict below). All bulbs included.
All items are 'or best offer'. Please don't hesitate to send a reasonable offer. Prefer to sell local but don't mind shipping items also, especially the smaller items already identified as shipped pricing.