Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

SWB OEM Grill 05+

Old 05-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
perchie15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
perchie15's Tacoma Gallery
SWB OEM Grill 05+

Im just looking for a front grill that is SWB if you know of anywhere to get one or anybody selling please PM thanks
Old 05-17-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Best deal around for a brand new one! This is where I got mine

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...d-new-box.html
Old 05-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #3
Yes but I see there's no SWB. . Just a blue and indigo!! Damit!!
Old 05-18-2012, 09:58 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by perchie15 View Post
Yes but I see there's no SWB. . Just a blue and indigo!! Damit!!
No man, call them...they can get SWB
Old 05-18-2012, 09:59 AM   #5

Tell them your a TW member and that you wanna order a 2011 SWB Grille! BOOM!

You'll have it in 3-4 days

Should be 175-180 shipped!

Hell of a deal!!!
Old 05-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #6
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
^ I thought that deal is long dead, if not I'm interested in a 2011 red grill
Old 05-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
^ I thought that deal is long dead, if not I'm interested in a 2011 red grill
No man it shouldn't be...like I said call them. Ask for the parts dept. and tell em your a TW member. They should still hook it up. I don't think its a discount...I think 175-180 is what they charge. They order their parts differently than other Toyota Dealers. Because they are such a big dealership they get stuff cheaper from what I understand! Its still all Toyota OEM Parts...just a lot cheaper
Old 05-18-2012, 10:06 AM   #8

I got a brand new cup holder divider from them for 30 bucks shipped...thats cheaper than what I found used lol!
Old 05-18-2012, 10:15 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
No man it shouldn't be...like I said call them. Ask for the parts dept. and tell em your a TW member. They should still hook it up. I don't think its a discount...I think 175-180 is what they charge. They order their parts differently than other Toyota Dealers. Because they are such a big dealership they get stuff cheaper from what I understand! Its still all Toyota OEM Parts...just a lot cheaper
When I ordered, it was well after that thread was created. The $175 shipped was a TW deal, when I ordered it was $175 + $10 shipping for a 2011 Superwhite. Might be a bit more to Canada but still not a bad base price if they're still selling that cheap!

Also check Camelback Toyota. They're a vendor on here and their prices are pretty damn good also!
Old 05-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #10
BUMP!!!!
Old 06-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #11
BUMP^^