LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 2012 white grill/grille (and rear white bumper!) Slowpitch softballers look. :)

Old 05-20-2012, 01:44 AM   #1
Sharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2012 white grill/grille (and rear white bumper!) Slowpitch softballers look. :)

I'm looking for a white grille/grill (put both spellings in case people search) for a 2012 Tacoma DCSB TX Pro TRD (which comes with a nice chrome grill(e), but it's a bit flashy for my case. I'm VERY low key.

I am willing to just pay cash for one, or I'll trade my chrome one and a good chunk of cash for a white one. Mine has around 750 miles on the vehicle. I drive 2-3 miles on an averaged day, and it gets babied.

I'm also looking for a white rear bumper. Finder fee for anybody that can find one for me that makes sense cost wise including shipping. I also have a chrome bumper to trade plus cash.

I'm looking to white it out I guess, and then put the badging to black. Looking to just get rid of the chrome. The chrome does look classier than on most trucks actually, but I am a really low-key guy and like the standard black and white like I had on my old FJ Trail Teams (best SUV I'll ever own and miss it like crazy!).

Thanks all. Oh, I used to be a big softball player and have a lot of incredibly valuable high performance bats if anybody is a big slowpitch player. Mikens, Easton, Combat, Worth, TPS, etc. etc. (many composites in 26 or 27 oz.). Would be happy to work a bat + cash and trade deal as well or whatever. Just throwing out other options.

Jon - Feel free to email at the super duper sneaky hidden email address below if it is easier.

j o n m o h l m a n AT y a h o o DOT c o m