Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Campright Truck bed Tent

Old 06-10-2012, 10:58 PM   #22
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
replied
Old 06-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #24
The only easy day was yesterday
West31 is on a distinguished road

Name: Westin
West31's Tacoma Gallery
well if Tonka doesnt want later pm me im intertested
Old 06-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #25
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
So are we on for tom.? Cuz im excited and were planning on a camping trip already soon
I'll let you know man, gotta figure out pricing for shipping. USPS is asking way too much, so I gotta scope out UPS Wednesday.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:17 AM   #26
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by West31 View Post
well if Tonka doesnt want later pm me im intertested
Check back up in thread, you'd be 3rd dibs............

And OP, it has been my experience that UPS will be more expensive than USPS on almost everything....and they beat shit up more too.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #28
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
How much are they trying to charge u to ship?
I'm just checking online. I rarely ship anything, so this is a first for a package this size.

USPS quoted something like $45 and UPS about $30(?), so something seems wrong. I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow or thursday. Busy week for me.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:29 AM   #29
JREED is on a distinguished road

JREED's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale shipped?
Old 07-03-2012, 04:44 AM   #30
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Who knows, gotta love these sale to nowhere threads..........
Old 07-03-2012, 06:48 AM   #31
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot me your adress jreed. Ill try to figure a price on shipping if you want it. Ive been trying really hard to deal local with this tent, because the price of shipping combined with my asking price, its only a few extra bucks for a brand new one on autoanything. most people woukd rather just buy from autoanything.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #32
soulkane is on a distinguished road

soulkane's Tacoma Gallery
IM iN Los Angeles, I want it! if its still available let me know. IM in Pasadena.

Thanks!
Old 07-06-2012, 03:24 AM   #33
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulkane View Post
IM iN Los Angeles, I want it! if its still available let me know. IM in Pasadena.

Thanks!
Hey dude, I have someone waiting to buy this. But if it falls through, I will let you know.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:17 AM   #34
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So I take it the Tonkatoy guy in MD sale fell thru? Been following this to see if it ever sold, thought I had dibs on it after Tonktoy if you were gonna ship, now something else is in AL pending and then you look to have another local sale lined up if that doesn't pan out. Go for it, this has been going on over a month and a half now, done wondering about this.............unsub
Old 07-06-2012, 04:54 AM   #35
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
So I take it the Tonkatoy guy in MD sale fell thru? Been following this to see if it ever sold, thought I had dibs on it after Tonktoy if you were gonna ship, now something else is in AL pending and then you look to have another local sale lined up if that doesn't pan out. Go for it, this has been going on over a month and a half now, done wondering about this.............unsub
Really sorry man, I lost track of things. PM Sent.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #36
Jabe is on a distinguished road
Name: Gabe
Jabe's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale ?
Old 07-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #37
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
I am thoroughly confused...very cool tent though.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #38
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
still for sale ?
Sorry Jabe, at the moment it's pending. And I promised another person the tent if it fell through.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #39
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Me no poot around........payment sent!
Old 07-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #40
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Me no poot around........payment sent!

Yay for you! I've been watching this and I'm glad you got it! You've been so patient....