LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Campright Truck bed Tent

Old 05-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #1
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Campright Truck bed Tent

Hey guys,

I've got a Campright tent for sale. It's only been used once, and sat in storage for a few months after that. This was used on my 08 access cab.

Asking $110 picked up.

I'm located in Cerritos.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #2
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
It's just in the box dude, I figure everyone knows what it looks like. I will post a photo tomorrow asap. Stuck at work right now.

Sorry everyone.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Per rules you need pics but I'm def interested!
Old 05-22-2012, 12:29 AM   #4
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Dug out some old photos. Sorry for the crap pics guys.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:12 AM   #5
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Lowered price guys
Old 06-04-2012, 10:30 PM   #7
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Still for sale guys
Old 06-05-2012, 12:18 AM   #8
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
Does this need a longbed or will it adapt to fit a shortbed ?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:23 AM   #9
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F75gunslinger View Post
Does this need a longbed or will it adapt to fit a shortbed ?
I believe it needs to be a long bed.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:58 AM   #10
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-05-2012, 03:43 AM   #11
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Father's Day is coming up, how much shipped to TX?
Old 06-05-2012, 04:16 AM   #13
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
I already have dibs if he decides to ship.
-1 for incomplete post. The phrase "if shipping" in your initial post would've negated the need for all 3 of these but at least the thread got bumped.......
Old 06-05-2012, 04:17 AM   #14
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys, I only want to deal local right now. However if I do decide to ship Tonka does have dibs.

Thanks
Old 06-05-2012, 07:57 AM   #15
Wheelin n Dealin
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudman View Post
Hey guys,

I've got a Campright tent for sale. It's only been used once, and sat in storage for a few months after that. This was used on my 08 access cab.

Asking $110 picked up.

I'm located in Cerritos.

I have one very similar to this. It is the greatest thing for camping! My wife is now happy to go in my truck rather than the SUV with a trailer camper! Now for the thread jack: I bought an air mattress for mine... makes it PERFECT! Problem is the first one I bought was for a 6 foot bed, not 5 foot. So, buy this guys tent... and if you don't have the 5 foot bed, buy my mattress used only once (I discovered it was the wrong one IN THE MOUNTAINS!) for $50 with 12V air pump. LAstly, my BedTent is listed for a long bed... it doesn't matter... it just extends all the way over the tailgate being down. The straps are all adjustable.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:37 PM   #16
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
One last BUMP
Old 06-08-2012, 03:32 AM   #17
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

then what?
Old 06-08-2012, 03:58 AM   #18
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
then what?
Ive been trying to deal local. But had a few people interested in shipping. So if this doesnt go by Tuesday, Ill ship.