Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

'05 long travel zombie response vehicle

Old 05-31-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
'05 long travel zombie response vehicle

Are you prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse? Not in your stock taco you're not. This 2005 Toyota Tacoma ZRV is built tough and reliable and will get you there and back again, even if "there" is through a horde of flesh eating zombies. My no nonsense redneck engineering methods would take years of laboratory research to replicate, and the metallurgy learned from the school of hard knocks has empowered me with the knowledge to build stuff out of metal that doesn't break. Murphy and his law being what it is, I over built all components of the roll cage, bumpers, and suspension ...you know...just in case. If you absolutely, positively, need to get there come hell or high water AND come home in one piece, consider buying this beast. It has a Total Chaos long travel kit up front with Icon coilovers and King bypass shocks. Out back is All-Pro offroad Baja leaves capable of 20" of travel kept under control by 18" stroke triple bypass 3" diameter Radflo shocks and 4" hydraulic bumps. The motor is mostly stock for reliability, and it starts every time you put the key in the ignition. It has the 4.0L V-6 with a six speed manual trans, manual shift transfer case, no abs or traction control bs, lockers front and rear, and 37" Military goodyear's on hummer double beadlocks. Bedlined and sprayed with industrial flat black paint. 79,000 miles and just getting broke in. Comes with one package of twinkies and a HAM radio. $30,000 (I have $50k into it) or trade for something cool of equal or greater value.

Old 05-31-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Whyyyyy??
Old 05-31-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Whyyyyy??
I want to do an expo build and I need more room.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:00 PM   #5
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
straight trade for my truck
just accept that this is a great deal you cant pass up
Old 05-31-2012, 01:01 PM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Omg.. So nice
Old 05-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #7
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i wasnt a poor college student. this is such a sick truck!! i love the matte black. im of whoever buys this
Old 05-31-2012, 01:14 PM   #8
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
dammit, I thought this was a build thread. I'm sorry to see this go
Old 05-31-2012, 01:16 PM   #9
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
dammit, I thought this was a build thread. I'm sorry to see this go
X2. Good luck with the next build though
Old 05-31-2012, 02:11 PM   #10
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck Logan. I know you have put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into that beast.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:16 PM   #11
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Whoever buys this is getting a hell of a truck. Good luck with the sale and I'm looking forward to watching your next project!
Old 05-31-2012, 02:48 PM   #12
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Logan. I can't believe it. I think about your truck on a daily basis.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:38 PM   #13
Fluffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
Damn Logan. I can't believe it. I think about your truck on a daily basis.
That's funny, I think about your mom on a daily basis. Sorry dude, I couldn't help it lol. So sell your truck and buy this one.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #14
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
BEAST MODE ENGAGED!

Logan been watching this monster since the mid travel kit in germany....I think it was germany
Old 05-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #15
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Expedition FTW!
Old 05-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #16
Fluffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
BEAST MODE ENGAGED!

Logan been watching this monster since the mid travel kit in germany....I think it was germany
Ahh the good old days of mid travel across Europe. Pic circa '06 or so, at a 'yota meet in Germany-

Old 05-31-2012, 03:59 PM   #18
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-31-2012, 04:04 PM   #19
Fluffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Expedition FTW!
What's funny is this taco has been all over the world, over a dozen countries, so I guess technically it IS an expo rig, but I just want to find an FJ60, 70, or 80 and be more comfy in my adventures.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:07 PM   #20
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Ill trade the monkeycrawler..ill even driver my happy ass up to pendlton for delivery ..its pretty up there