Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: OEM BED MAT for SHORT BED

Old 06-01-2012, 10:11 AM   #1
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM BED MAT for SHORT BED

Hey everyone im looking to a toyota oem rubber bed mat for my dbl cab short bed. i know i can get one off trd part 4 u for cheap comes out to 84 plus shipping for a new one.

If you are somewhat local to the philly area and have one i can drive and pick it up. or if you are willing to work something out on shipping let me know.

Id like to get it before next weekend so stuff isnt sliding around in the back.

thanks
Old 06-02-2012, 06:07 AM   #2
jon0422 is on a distinguished road
Name: jon
jon0422's Tacoma Gallery
Bed mat

camelback toyota has them for 84 w/free shipping. Plus they have 5% off with Take5 coupon (it may have ended in May though)

http://parts.camelbacktoyota.com/par...subcat3=170514
Old 06-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #3
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon0422 View Post
camelback toyota has them for 84 w/free shipping. Plus they have 5% off with Take5 coupon (it may have ended in May though)

http://parts.camelbacktoyota.com/par...subcat3=170514

thanks
Old 06-04-2012, 11:27 AM   #4

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
owell...just ordered one from my toyota dealer...ended up being 115...only a 2 dollar difference between them and online plus il it will be available for pickup tomorrow.

thanks guys

mods you can delete this thread