Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: White TRD Sport Mirrors/Automatic shift knob/Fog Light Switch/Switch Blank

Old 06-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
Save the manuals!
darcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud of
darcivic00si's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Black Switch Blank/Highlander Heated Mirror Plug

I have some items I am looking to get rid of. I only really want the cost of shipping for these items. I didn't feel like posting this in the pay it forward thread...

PM me your post code for a quote. I am at a military APO address overseas, but shipping should be pretty comparable to stateside.

SOLD -2011 TRD Sport Super White Mirrors - Excellent condition...very minor scuff mark on outside of mirror housing. It is so minor you probably won't even notice...wouldn't even show up in the pics. Also, you will need to reuse the arms from your stock mirrors. I put on 4runner mirrors and had to use mine. You will also need to use the small white clip from your wire harness. I removed it and can't find it. You can see it in one of the pictures.

SOLD -Automatic TRD shiftknob - I believe this is an aftermarket knob, but fits automatic Tacomas. There is a very small knick in the silver trim. I tried to take a pic of it. The TRD logo looks like it is glued on...it is fine right now, but I cannot guarantee that it will not come off in hot weather.

SOLD -Stock Tacoma Fog Light Switch with connector - Excellent condition...works as advertised.

SOLD -AsianAnts has dibs on the Black Stock Switch Blank - Excellent Condition

Toyota OEM white connector housing for Highlander Heated Mirror Switch - This is just the white connector in the pic. (Not the actual heated mirror switch)

Old 06-03-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
If you can get me a shipping quote, I'll take the mirrors and Auto Shift Knob and would throw in some extra $$ for great products!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #3
Save the manuals!
darcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
If you can get me a shipping quote, I'll take the mirrors and Auto Shift Knob and would throw in some extra $$ for great products!
I sent you a pm already...but the shift knob and fog light switch are both sold already.

I will let you know about the mirrors.

Thanks!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
ill take the mirrors if the entire line in front of me gets AIDS and dies. LOLs.

In fact, I'll take them, whether or not any of them get AIDS. PM me when im up for them.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #5
bravo is on a distinguished road

Name: Hernan
bravo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm also interested in the heated whtie mirrors! If no one has grabbed them yet I'm in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. Postal code K9H-5Y4. Let me know how you wanna do this. Take it ease!
Old 06-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #6
Save the manuals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo View Post
I'm also interested in the heated whtie mirrors! If no one has grabbed them yet I'm in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. Postal code K9H-5Y4. Let me know how you wanna do this. Take it ease!
Mine are not heated. They are from my 2011 TRD Sport. The other guy, hookedontronics, that posted in your WTB thread has heated white ones for sale. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...cessories.html

Please let me know if you want my non-heated ones or not as someone else is in line after you.

Thanks!
Old 06-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #7
Save the manuals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tango down View Post
ill take the mirrors if the entire line in front of me gets AIDS and dies. LOLs.

In fact, I'll take them, whether or not any of them get AIDS. PM me when im up for them.
lol...the first guy decided to go with heated mirrors...Pugga is next in line...then you.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #8
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sorry man, slim chance of me dropping dead from AIDS or any unknown disease. Healthy as can be and these would match my truck perfectly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcivic00si View Post
lol...the first guy decided to go with heated mirrors...Pugga is next in line...then you.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #9
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dang it.....congrats on the sweet score pugga. if you fall on a dirty needle PM me
Old 06-03-2012, 06:23 PM   #10

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dang it.....congrats on the sweet score pugga. if you fall on a dirty needle PM me
Will do!
Old 06-03-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
Policy Ninja

shipping to 61455 and thanks for your service
Old 06-04-2012, 06:02 AM   #12
Save the manuals!
Quote:
shipping to 61455 and thanks for your service
Your welcome for my service! The mirrors are sold and paid for by Pugga.

I love this forum because even though I only wanted $15 shipping for the mirrors he sent me $65...I love this place! Rep for him!

All that is left is the black stock switch blank and Highlander Heated Mirror Switch Plug.

Thanks!
Old 06-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #13
Policy Ninja

Darci..I forgot to say, how much for the switch, shipped to 61455. I wasnt trying to snag the mirrors from Pugga.....unless you wanted to, lol. j/k.

But after looking, i dont need the switch blank.

take care
Old 06-04-2012, 08:48 AM   #14
Save the manuals!
Quote:
Darci..I forgot to say, how much for the switch, shipped to 61455. I wasnt trying to snag the mirrors from Pugga.....unless you wanted to, lol. j/k.

But after looking, i dont need the switch blank.

take care
lol

Ok, all that is left is the blank and connector. The fog switch is sold.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:06 AM   #16
Save the manuals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
PM sent for the blank switch
Replied...

Just send $5 through paypal as a personal payment and I'll get it shipped out to you later this week. I will put it in a small box so it doesn't get damaged.

Thanks!
Darci