Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Total Chaos Tacoma LCA skid Plates ( Nor Cal )

Old 06-03-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Total Chaos Tacoma LCA skid Plates ( Nor Cal ) SOLD

Selling my Total Chaos LCA's. They pretty much bolt-in, the only mod needed is that the outer hole on the LCA needs to be drilled one size bigger.

*SOLD *

Description from MFG web.

Quote:
Bolt-on Lower Control Arm Skid Plates - 05+ Tacoma Prerunner, 4wd, 03-09 4Runner & FJ CruiserTC now offers armor for your stock FJ Cruiser and Tacoma suspension. This bolt on lower a-arm skid plate uses 3/16” mild steel to provide maximum protection from the elements and will protect areas most vulnerable to rocks and tree hang ups on the trail. TC’s armor is CNC laser cut, pre bent and welded ready for easy installation. The skids bolt into existing factory lower control arm bolt holes (enlarging some holes may be necessary). Carriage bolts are used to eliminate damage caused by rocks. These arms ship raw so the armor can also be fully welded to the stock lower control arm for added strength & protection.
PT# - 86006
Price: $125.00 pr.
Selling for $80 Shipped*** SOLD ** Pick-Up Saves $10.

Just cleaned them and gave them a fresh coat of paint.

When they were new:

Installed:
Old 06-04-2012, 05:32 AM   #2
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious why your selling them. I thought about buying them, then thought wth I'll buy the replacement stock LCA TC came out with. You going that route too?

I just want to limit my spending because I know I'll end up SAS'n my 2nd gen down the road.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:54 AM   #4
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Just curious why your selling them. I thought about buying them, then thought wth I'll buy the replacement stock LCA TC came out with. You going that route too?

I just want to limit my spending because I know I'll end up SAS'n my 2nd gen down the road.
I'm switching to a different armor setup. The replacement LCA TC has is sick! but $$$$ . No SAS in my future so i'm sticking with the IFS.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:02 AM   #5
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
where is this replacement LCA?? how have i not seen it lol
Old 06-04-2012, 09:03 AM   #6
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
ok nvm just seen wow! lol