Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Defiant Light Bar

Old 06-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
bskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Defiant Light Bar

This is a two tab lightbar, comes with all the mounting hardware. I'm asking $135 plus shipping, this thing is right around 30pounds shipping weight. Payment via paypal. Let me know if you have any questions, there are more photos in my gallery. Thanks!

Old 06-07-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
bskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 06-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #3

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Another bump, these things are over $250 b/f tax so this is half price, thx.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #4
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Thats the bar I wanted but I want a 3 light mount. So too much for something I would have to modify. Let me know if you will take less.

Free bump...-
Old 06-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #5

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
Thats the bar I wanted but I want a 3 light mount. So too much for something I would have to modify. Let me know if you will take less.

Free bump...-
Shoot me an offer, ya never know.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:05 PM   #6
Y>O>L>O so BUY a TACOMA
1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brody
1badasstaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you a bump since nice product
Old 06-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #7
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm def interested. Any pics of it installed?
Old 06-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #8

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
I'm def interested. Any pics of it installed?
There are some pics in my gallery, here is a side shot:

Old 06-11-2012, 11:22 AM   #9

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 06-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #10

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, willing to consider trades too
Old 06-12-2012, 11:07 PM   #12

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
looks good. shipping to 79705? what are we looking at?
Pm'd
Old 06-19-2012, 08:56 PM   #13

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, $115+shipping
Old 06-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #15

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #16

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale
Old 07-12-2012, 07:12 AM   #17
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
You really need to get rid of that GIF in your signature if you want to sell this. I keep trying to look at the light bar and I get distracted by shaking boobies and forget what I'm doing.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:13 AM   #18
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Y cant this be in Fla.????
Old 07-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #19
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Y cant this be in Fla.????
Right???? Awesome bar!! Free bump
Old 07-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #20

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_TACO View Post
You really need to get rid of that GIF in your signature if you want to sell this. I keep trying to look at the light bar and I get distracted by shaking boobies and forget what I'm doing.
Yeah, probably not the best marketing strategy, but my love for titties outweighs my need to sell this lightbar.