LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: 4 - 265/70/16 Wild Country Tires

Old 06-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: 4 - 265/70/16 Wild Country Tires

I have a set of 265/70/16 Wild Country Tires that have about 1000 miles on them. I bought the truck 3 weeks ago and the dealership had put them on brand new for me. I am lifting my truck and going with 285s. The tires go for $460 on ebay plus shipping. I would like to sell them for $400 plus shipping. I would also consider a trade for some 285s and/or wheels of any size. I also have the stock 16" TRD offroad wheels tha i could trade as well.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:24 AM   #2
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like ill be havin a tire burnin party!! Haha lets roll some coal boys.....
Old 06-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #3
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to 03820?
Old 06-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #4
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
For that price I could park them in the sunroom out at South Olga till I come down for winter...

Priced as a package.wheels & tires please....
Old 06-09-2012, 11:20 AM   #5

I would sell the tires and wheels only if i had a set to replace them with as this is my daily driver! But i would sell tires and stock 16" trd offroad wheels for $1000