LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2006 4x4 TRD Double Cab For Sale $15,000

Old 06-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
That baby don't look like me
SAS T4R is on a distinguished road

SAS T4R's Tacoma Gallery
2006 4x4 TRD Double Cab For Sale $15,000

SOLD.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
Muscles is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Load Master
Name: Kyle
Muscles's Tacoma Gallery
dang thats a awesome deal glws
Old 06-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS T4R View Post
NO WARRANTY!!! So when something breaks don't expect toyota do lift a finger for you.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
thread shitting wont be tollerated folks.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:02 PM   #5
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about your misfortune OP. Good luck with selling, not that you'll need it with that price.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #7
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
thread shitting wont be tollerated folks.
Fair enough. Is it also fair enough to say in the interest of full disclosure the OP has claimed this vehicle has transmission issues and is therefore performing the repairs described in the OP?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ver-again.html
Old 06-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #8

SAS T4R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Fair enough. Is it also fair enough to say in the interest of full disclosure the OP has claimed this vehicle has transmission issues and is therefore performing the repairs described in the OP?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ver-again.html

I think that is covered in the ad description. Or can you not read?
Old 06-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #9
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
CollegeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, I live on the west slope but may be interested in this haha. I had a 06 access cab previously. I loved it. Do you mind me asking what all upset you with this one? Id like to see pics as well and what kind of lift are you running?
Thanks man
Old 06-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #10
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OP, might I suggest you log off and take a breather. You might realize the series of mistakes you have made in the past couple of hours..
Old 06-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #11

SAS T4R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeTacoma View Post
Dang, I live on the west slope but may be interested in this haha. I had a 06 access cab previously. I loved it. Do you mind me asking what all upset you with this one? Id like to see pics as well and what kind of lift are you running?
Thanks man

A list of problems that I've had to fix. E-locker failed, caliper locked up in front, various seals needed replacing, shifter linkage issues, internal trans issues (will be fixed this week), and a few other things.
I am not rough on my vehicles, this one just couldn't seem to stay out of the shop.
I have someone coming to look at it here in a little, but if they don't take it i'll be sure to post some more pictures for you k.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #12
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
CollegeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A list of problems that I've had to fix. E-locker failed, caliper locked up in front, various seals needed replacing, shifter linkage issues, internal trans issues (will be fixed this week), and a few other things.
I am not rough on my vehicles, this one just couldn't seem to stay out of the shop.
I have someone coming to look at it here in a little, but if they don't take it i'll be sure to post some more pictures for you k.
Sure thing man, How did you use it? off road or on?
I bought mine last year about this time, It had lift with tires and rims trd like headers exhaust intake and a system but had 133000 miles on it and payed like 13.
58k miles is way low for your truck and leather with other goodies. Seems like this guy should be buying to me . Good luck with selling it to him man
Old 06-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #14
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh I can read. The lines, as well as between 'em.

GLWS.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #15
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Don't forget about lockright failure .
?

Lockrite in the front ?
Old 06-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #16

SAS T4R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Don't forget about lockright failure .
Ya, the lockrite failure was on my expedition rig. THE 4RUNNER! So how is that in any way related to my Tacoma? Are you such a lonely fucking loser that you have to keep fucking with all of my threads? Or maybe you are just so stupid and you can make the connection between lockrite and solid axle 4runner when they are spelled out right in front of you on that thread. So how about you fuck off and stop thread shitting?!
Old 06-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #17
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Old 06-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #18
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya, the lockrite failure was on my expedition rig. THE 4RUNNER! So how is that in any way related to my Tacoma? Are you such a lonely fucking loser that you have to keep fucking with all of my threads? Or maybe you are just so stupid and you can make the connection between lockrite and solid axle 4runner when they are spelled out right in front of you on that thread. So how about you fuck off and stop thread shitting?!

OH . Not trying to shit . Remember the lock rite issue wrong vehicle .
Old 06-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #19

SAS T4R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
?

Lockrite in the front ?

He is actually referring to my SAS 4Runner which had a lockrite locker shit the bed do to too big of tires apparently. This guy has a hard on for me for some reason.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #20

SAS T4R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeTacoma View Post
Sure thing man, How did you use it? off road or on?
I bought mine last year about this time, It had lift with tires and rims trd like headers exhaust intake and a system but had 133000 miles on it and payed like 13.
58k miles is way low for your truck and leather with other goodies. Seems like this guy should be buying to me . Good luck with selling it to him man
Truck has never seen dirt, but has towed a small trailer a few times.