Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Misc Tacoma parts

Old 06-11-2012, 04:18 AM   #2
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I'm missing something, but these prices seem WAY high for most of this stuff. All this can be purchased brand new in box for the same price if not cheaper. Not bashing, just letting you know you may want to adjust a little. GL
Old 06-12-2012, 12:26 AM   #4
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberumen2 View Post
You might be right. I just know i paid a lot more for the stuff so i dont know what they go for now. Thats why It also says "or best offer"
:thumbup: free bump, lots of good stuff. O want the blend mount so bad but it won't work on my mirror. I have the 09+ with camera screen mirror and blend mount won't work. I looked into this a few years ago. The other stuff you took off... is it all sold?