Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

AVS Fabrication - 4lL Header

Old 06-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
AVSFabrication is on a distinguished road
AVSFabrication's Tacoma Gallery
AVS Fabrication - 4lL Header

Hi guys,

I hope I'm in the right area. We've been in the making of Tundra/Tacoma parts for awhile now. I've got one of our sets of headers kicking around that needs a home.

They are very similar to the other headers, these have the 1 1/2" outlet but do not come ceramic coated.

As introductory pricing, I will be selling these for $290.00 SHIPPED (Lower 48 only). I do realize we are new to the forum, but have been in the business for quite some time. Fabricating custom parts for many different makes and models. These do come with a one year standard warranty. We are paypal verified, and will be able to be contacted at all times.

These do come with all new gaskets. The 02 sensor bungs come welded on, and everything needed for a plug and play installation. Open up your exhaust, and gain those extra ponies you deserve! These are 321 Stainless, 3/8" thick flange around a 32 RA(Almost a mirror flat finish)

This will not last long.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
xrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
umm did u see the photo lol
Old 06-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrgilly View Post
umm did u see the photo lol
Lol.

OP - What material are these made out of?
Old 06-14-2012, 07:08 PM   #4
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
you have to weld the cat on.... correct?
Old 06-14-2012, 07:08 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertacoma2011 View Post
Cant see the photo my ipad doesnt process it
V6 headers are shown.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #6
Yikes, this forum moves quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Lol.

OP - What material are these made out of?
It is constructed out of 321 Stainless. Which gives it the ability to hold 900*C as well as a strong resistant to corrosion.

Do not hesitate to PM me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
you have to weld the cat on.... correct?
Correct! Same install as the other...one...

Edit: This is well below my cost with shipping. This is simply to get the product out, I will not be offering this price for long.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:19 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertacoma2011 View Post
Boo.. But thanks lol

OP make a pair of l4 headers
If the demand was there, I wouldn't mind. Jig's take awhile to make, when I could be doing something like... oh I won't tell you guys just yet.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #8
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
For those of us thay live in the "great hippie" state of California, will these items pass smog?
Old 06-15-2012, 10:16 AM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided View Post
For those of us thay live in the "great hippie" state of California, will these items pass smog?
They are just like the JBA and DT shorties. They will pass smog if they have a CARB number on them.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #10
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what i want to make sure. I know DT makes a set that are not CARB legal. IMO, $290 isnt bad. I would be willing to try these bad boys out. I just dont want to buy something that i can not pass smog with.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided View Post
Thats what i want to make sure. I know DT makes a set that are not CARB legal. IMO, $290 isnt bad. I would be willing to try these bad boys out. I just dont want to buy something that i can not pass smog with.
The non CARB ones are the long tubes. The reason they don't pass is because they remove the first cats.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #12
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of numbers (HP/TQ) do you expect or know that you get out of these?
Old 06-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #13
Hi!

Alright, first off this does not come with a C.A.R.B sticker. We have not gone through the emission laws with California yet.

We are expecting 8-10TQ gains at peak power band. Now, if anyone were to supply the dyno plot with and without the install I will refund you the price of the headers.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #14
iTz IAN is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
iTz IAN's Tacoma Gallery
Braze welded????
Old 06-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-15-2012, 03:47 PM   #16
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #18
Why is there so much popcorn!

These are NOT braze welded. Braze welds can not stand engine vibration and torque long enough to be warrantable.

Edit: If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I should respond fairly quickly. Only way it gets sent to my email!
Old 06-19-2012, 03:49 PM   #19
Bump.
PMs replied
Old 06-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #20
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
do these change the sound as drasticaly as long tubes do?