1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Add-A-Leaf Set (rear lift/support) for non-TSB leaf pack

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by modsquad, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Jun 18, 2012 at 5:26 PM
    modsquad

modsquad [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Traverse City, MI
    Vehicle:
    '10 Taco 4x4
    Deaver Add-A-Leaf Set(2) for 2005+ Toyota Tacoma with non TSB (Tech. Service Bulletin) rear leaf pack (two main leafs and an overload, 3 total). I installed these in January of this year and they've done about 8000 miles. I recently had the TSB pack replacement done and this particular set is not compatible with the TSB setup. The overall ride was not compromised at all and these did a good job of supporting the rear under a load, especially off-road. Anti-friction pads are still in great shape. Perfect for leveling a truck with a 2.5-3" lift in the front.

Purchased from Toytech (toytech.com), $80 brand new. Manufactured by Deaver. Install below two main leafs and above the overload leaf, shorter end with sticker goes forward in each leaf pack.

$50 firm
    local only, will deliver (Las Vegas)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jun 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM
    modsquad

modsquad [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Traverse City, MI
    Vehicle:
    '10 Taco 4x4
    BUMP!! BUMP!!buy my crap!

3. Jul 14, 2012 at 7:32 PM
    Toy Yoda

Toy Yoda gotta make sure Youtube comes down to tape this

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB
    OME, ARB, Warn, Snugtop XV
    no ship the aal? :(

4. Jul 14, 2012 at 9:06 PM
    PLYDRTY

PLYDRTY Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Manassas, VA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport DCSB
    If you're willing to ship to VA, PM me...

5. Jul 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Are you looking for a TSB compatible AAL? We could trade. I have a TSB AAL on a non TSB leaf pack.

6. Jul 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM
    PLYDRTY

PLYDRTY Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Manassas, VA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport DCSB
    No, looking for a non-tsb aal to replace a set of blocks.

7. Jul 15, 2012 at 6:47 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more

Meant for the OP

Products Discussed in

To Top