Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2012 Upgrade rims

Old 06-23-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2012 Upgrade rims

*************SOLD**************SOLD*************** SOLD******************SOLD****************

For sale are these 2012 TRD Sport "Upgrade" rims. I didn't have a choice when they ordered my truck in September of last year, so I paid $1000 for these even though chrome isn't my thing.. Oh well, my loss your gain..

Here's a pic of the rims 5 altogether (Spare):

And spare that doesn't have the chome clad on it..

Here's what they looked like when I first got the truck:

Here's why I'm selling them..

I know, I know.. those tires look ridiculous.. but I got the wifey to let me get the rims.. Tires I'll have to wait until those tires are worn out..

Sorry for not cleaning the rims, but they are in excellent condition, no scratches/dents/rash/nicks.. 20k miles on them, oh, and no TPMS.. Asking $300. Obviously I'd rather keep it local sale as shipping would probably be ridiculous.. I live in South Orange County and travel to Diamond Bar every so often..
Old 06-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #2
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch. $300 is a bit of a hit to you, great deal though. GLWS
Old 06-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #3
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, a little bit of a hit.. Whatcha gonna do.. Thanks for the bump..
Old 06-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #4
soxsdaddy is on a distinguished road

soxsdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
If i wasn't on the other side of the country i'd be all over these.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #5
Noob-ish

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by soxsdaddy View Post
If i wasn't on the other side of the country i'd be all over these.
Road trip?
Old 06-23-2012, 01:25 PM   #6
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
just curious..whats size are these again..?
Old 06-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #7
Noob-ish

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
just curious..whats size are these again..?
18x7.5 I have a pic of the stamp that says it if u want.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:52 PM   #8
soxsdaddy is on a distinguished road

soxsdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure the wife would let me get away with that
Old 06-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
Noob-ish

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by soxsdaddy View Post
Not sure the wife would let me get away with that
Yea, it took a bit I coaxing to get her o go for it.. I'll be payin for it for a while... Oh, and FYI, I did get a pm from foxer that says he wants em.. So I guess pending funds...