Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale: Set of 4, TRD FJ Special Edition Anthracite Wheels

Old 06-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Set of 4, TRD FJ Special Edition Anthracite Wheels

TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition Anthracite wheels. Part number PT904-35071

Set of 4. 16x7.5. These are the real deal, not replicas. If you have ever tried to get your hands on these wheels, you know they are now impossible to buy from Toyota. I used them on my truck for roughly 3,000 miles. They are a 9.95 out of 10 (one tiny scratch from the when the tire installer seated them on the rim, probably not even worth mentioning, but I wanted to make sure it was noted).

They come with the lug nuts that originally came with the wheel and Gorilla Locks (and key) I will ship them in the original boxes. I am asking what I paid for them. $1000 + Shipping (Paypal)

Please PM.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:38 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-23-2012, 06:51 PM   #3
Shake N Bake will become famous soon enough

Shake N Bake's Tacoma Gallery
only if i had the $$....
Old 06-24-2012, 12:18 AM   #4
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it, these are exactly what I'm looking for, but in a couple months when I start the new job. I hope Someone else gets rid of some of these in the future, cuz I know these won't last.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #5
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
Curious...where did you buy them for that price? I love mine...GLWS.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:18 PM   #6
Iceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Amit
Iceman1183's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump for you because I want them so, so so bad, but don't have the funds. GLWS!
Old 06-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #7
2010accesscab4x4 is on a distinguished road
2010accesscab4x4's Tacoma Gallery
what size are these?
Old 06-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #8
LexusIS808 is on a distinguished road
LexusIS808's Tacoma Gallery
you can still get these from toyota.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:41 PM   #9
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010accesscab4x4 View Post
what size are these?
16x7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusIS808 View Post
you can still get these from toyota.
Yes, you can get them one at a time from Toyota if you have proof of damage (IE. insurance claim number, pictures) and a few other hoops they make you jump through. Since the part number is valid, the dealership assumes they can order, then 3-4 days later they find out that Toyota blocked the order. The reason? To protect the investment of the people who paid the big bucks for the SE package. This took effect in September 2011, so yes, there were some people that purchased without problem, but not any more. It took me 6 months to get these. So, the answer is no, you can not buy a set of 4 from a Toyota Dealership.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #11
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
16x7.5

Yes, you can get them one at a time from Toyota if you have proof of damage (IE. insurance claim number, pictures) and a few other hoops they make you jump through. Since the part number is valid, the dealership assumes they can order, then 3-4 days later they find out that Toyota blocked the order. The reason? To protect the investment of the people who paid the big bucks for the SE package. This took effect in September 2011, so yes, there were some people that purchased without problem, but not any more. It took me 6 months to get these. So, the answer is no, you can not buy a set of 4 from a Toyota Dealership.
so i guess i lucked out. i bought mine in august of last year.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
so i guess i lucked out. i bought mine in august of last year.
Yep. You got in just before they stopped selling them to the general public. I was really frustrated, because I almost bought them in August but waited.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #13
JimboSlice is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
JimboSlice's Tacoma Gallery
wow those are SICK !!!
if i didn't just buy my shocks those would be mine...
):
Old 06-24-2012, 07:11 PM   #14
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
I searched, and searched, called and called...found a dealer in Houston that sold them to me....700 bucks!!! I got lucky. Took me 4 months. Best looking wheel by Toyota, IMHO.

Free bumpola.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
I searched, and searched, called and called...found a dealer in Houston that sold them to me....700 bucks!!! I got lucky. Took me 4 months. Best looking wheel by Toyota, IMHO.

Free bumpola.
That is how I got mine. The dealership had 4 in stock as a replacement for an FJ that had been vandalized. The person decided after they were ordered to go with a different wheel. Since they were in stock, they shipped them to me and Toyota was unable to block the order. I imagine your situation was similar. If they shipped them to you for $700 total you got a screaming deal.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #16
jccoker81 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
jccoker81's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have these wheels?

Just wondering if these are still for sale? If so, do you have any idea the shipping cost to Carrollton, GA 30117? Finally, if everything goes through, what payment options are available (Paypal)?
Old 06-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jccoker81 View Post
Just wondering if these are still for sale? If so, do you have any idea the shipping cost to Carrollton, GA 30117? Finally, if everything goes through, what payment options are available (Paypal)?
PM Sent.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #18
Old No.7 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
Old No.7's Tacoma Gallery
Where bout's in WA are you?
Old 06-24-2012, 10:29 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old No.7 View Post
Where bout's in WA are you?
PM Sent.