Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS (Atlanta) OEM DC Roof Rack & Baja Rack combo

Old 06-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
Never LBS
Molon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SFC 11B40B4
Molon Labe's Tacoma Gallery

SOLD

I purchased the OEM Roof Rack for my 2012 DC (retails for 295.00 from the dealership). I think it will fit any 2nd Gen. DC. I also recently purchased the Baja Rack from a member here for 300.00, it retails for 450.00 and cost about 150.00 to ship. This Baja Rack is the one designed to work with the OEM roof rack.

Here is a link on the Baja Rack: http://www.bajarack.com/tacoma-prs

Anyway, I am looking to go a different direction. Both racks are in excellent shape and function like new. I am looking to sell both racks (combo) for 500.00 plus I will need your rubber roof drip molding. I am not interested in shipping this stuff but if you want to pay for the shipping then its on you. I would prefer local Atlanta.
here are some pics:

Old 06-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know when and if you are willing to separate them. Interested in the just the OEM roof rack. Thanks.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:46 AM   #4
Never LBS
Molon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Icepuck72, thanks but not interested in separating at this time.

Suttonkb, pm replied
Old 06-26-2012, 12:49 PM   #5
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
Icepuck72, thanks but not interested in separating at this time.

Suttonkb, pm replied
OK....just keep me in mind if you do decide to separate. Looking to buy an OEM rack in the next week or so. ;0
Old 06-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #6
Never LBS

Sold
Old 10-02-2014, 11:56 AM   #8
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
TRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRSAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
The last post is over two years old. Please make your post in the proper place.