1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

"Feeler" Stock OEM Exhaust 4sale

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by 1stTruck, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Jun 26, 2012 at 4:59 AM
    1stTruck

1stTruck [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    Billies 5100's front set to 1.75 plus 1/4 taco lean spacer. Rears Billies plus AAL for a 2" leaf. 265/75/16 BGF's. Double din Kenwood stereo w/bluetooth and steering wheel controls and JBL speakers front & rear. Heavy duty battery. Billet grill blacked out. K&N air filter and MBRP cat-back. Just tuned it up new plugs and new front brake pads. Steel powered coated tailgate cap. Billet Grill painted black & factory roof racks. Oh new head lights thanks to toyota.
    Hi, I'm removed my stock OEM exhaust from my prerunner crew cab. It has 22K miles on it no dirt or rust at all. The truck was babied on the highways of Charleston. I want to know is it worth anything? I mean I'm not going to ask for a lot of money but maybe I can help someone out who needs a stock muffler and make a few dollars for other mods.

Im asking $125. if I have to drive and meet you in SC. $110 you pick-up in Charleston.

PS Its the entire system after the cat. Pipes and muffler all the way to the tip.

WTT I'll trade you my exhaust plus cash $$ for your FOUR (4) good tires size 265/75/16 or 265/70/16 must have very low miles on them.
    Thanks for looking
    Jim

2. Jul 1, 2012 at 7:05 PM
    cicada83

cicada83 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Midland, MI
    Vehicle:
    Retro white SR5 4x4
    Volant ram air, Bestop soft topper
    Short or long bed? I would be interested if short bed and you ship to Michigan. Pm me.

3. Jul 2, 2012 at 6:41 AM
    Lurkin

Lurkin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 DC
    Toughest part is that it's damn near impossible for a person (non-vendor) to ship a one-piece catback due to size restrictions on the major shippers (UPS, Fedex, etc.). You'd be left with freight, which is very expensive. Would work if you/they are willing to cut it up....

4. Jul 2, 2012 at 9:26 AM
    1stTruck

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    Billies 5100's front set to 1.75 plus 1/4 taco lean spacer. Rears Billies plus AAL for a 2" leaf. 265/75/16 BGF's. Double din Kenwood stereo w/bluetooth and steering wheel controls and JBL speakers front & rear. Heavy duty battery. Billet grill blacked out. K&N air filter and MBRP cat-back. Just tuned it up new plugs and new front brake pads. Steel powered coated tailgate cap. Billet Grill painted black & factory roof racks. Oh new head lights thanks to toyota.
    Its for a short bed. I think the only way to ship it would be to cut it into three pieces and use a coupler and clamps to put it back on the truck. But doing that is easy w/a car that doesn't go off road. Not the same w/a truck.

5. Jul 2, 2012 at 9:27 AM
    1stTruck

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    I agree. Local pick-up or meet on the road would be ideal. Thanks

6. Jul 2, 2012 at 9:43 AM
    Lurkin

Lurkin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 DC
    Or take it to a shop and have them weld it back up.

7. Jul 3, 2012 at 7:06 AM
    1stTruck

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    See my 4 sale or WTT thread. This feeler can be closed.

Products Discussed in

To Top